E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Detailing in Sacramento CA (Natomas)

05-06-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
lightingball2
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

Detailing in Sacramento CA (Natomas)

Summers right around the corner, and time to get the Beemer all spruced up for those wonderful Sunday Drives. If anyone is norther CA is looking to get their car done let me know. I am running a special right now for full detail. $200.00 for complete detail. Includes Wash, Clay bar, wax, engine cleaned, and interior cleaned out. Ill make your car as close to show room quality as I can. I am located in North Natomas in Sacramento CA. I only use Meguires or Zaino Products. I am currently an 07 M5 and an 08 335i owner. I work for the city full time, and just do this on the side. I used to show cars for a hobby, and know what judges look for when they are judging cars. If you are interested in getting your car ready for summer let me know.

All waxing is done by hand. I will do a walk around of the vehicle prior to beginning the work. It there is any major paint defections, I need to see it before I start the job. Any questions let me know. For appointments, It is best for me to do details on sun, mon, and tues. Those are my days off.

thanks

Jeff

If you want to set up a time, email me Tormy22@aol.com
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2010, 10:56 PM   #2
jopa489
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything with Wheels

I don't think you're allowed to post this kind of thing here, unless you are a board sponsor. Just FYI.

X7 LCI // Incoming
C7 ZR1 ZTK // Sebring + TRX // Hydro + Raptor Gen1 Roush // Tuxedo
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
mileydog
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 AW

Do you polish the car or just simply wax?
Appreciate 0