E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > 3M Paint Protection Film

11-23-2006, 12:04 PM   #1
rayb
Enlisted Member
England
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

3M Paint Protection Film

Has anyone had 3M paint protection film applied to their car? Is it any good and are there any installers you'd recommend?

Appreciate 0
      12-21-2006, 10:26 AM   #2
Gumph
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sport Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayb
Has anyone had 3M paint protection film applied to their car? Is it any good and are there any installers you'd recommend?
Ray, I have not had 3M put on, but did on my old car - Nissan 350Z - highly prone to stone chips as the paint is too thin.

I used Armourfend, have got nothing but good things to say about them, professional, quality job. I went down to their premises in Essex but for a bit more they will come to you if you have a garage/somwehere inside to do the work. I have also heard good things about the manchester branch of paint shield.

HTH
G
Appreciate 0