E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Eric at PYSpeed

03-31-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
Thumbs up Eric at PYSpeed

Dear E90Post.com members,

I would like to inform you of the OUTSTANDING service I have received from Eric at PYSpeed.

To start off, myself, like all jews, like to get the best price on everything! We want the best BANG! for our buck. I have shopped for prices on many items, but decided hold off.

I recently purchased Eric's LED plate bulbs with a free Courtesy light. I have never, in my entire life of buying car parts, encountered such a passionate, respectful, and well rounded individual. Eric treated me like I was part of his family.

Shipping was OUTSTANDING. I received my item in 3 days thinking it would take a week!

In conclusion, Eric has really taken care of me, and I feel that everyone should give PYSpeed their business.

Eric, thank you so much for everything. You are definitely the most knowledgeable individual I have encountered regarding the items you sell. I hope to do business with you in the future, and thank you again.

Michael
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
ReXy
Rep
Drives: 335

Bump for that, Got my Lights installed today. =D