BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

03-28-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
gthal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Thumbs up Jorge at Wheel Addicts... big thumbs up!

I posted a detailed review of my AluFelgen SF-71s in the wheel section but thought I would put a specific comment on the vendor here.

Ordered from Jorge at Wheel Addicts. All I can say is WOW!! His customer service is beyond amazing and the price was the lowest I found. I have been ordering from online vendors for some time (mainly for my Infiniti G37S which I sold) and have always had good experiences. However, with Jorge, the service was beyond. He responded VERY quickly to every PM and email. He was helpful on the phone, very knowledgeable and shipped very quickly. There was one time I called him and he was on the phone but noticed I called and called me back 5 minutes later!! I didn't even leave a message and he called me back... can't say enough about these guys!! I was very impressed from the beginning of my research up to and including delivery. I'm in Canada and Jorge is in Florida and he made the transaction quick and painless.

I would highly recommend them, based on my experience, to anyone. Patient, very helpful and knowledgeable, delivered on promises, VERY fast response time and great pricing!!

2015 M4 | Austin Yellow | DCT
2012 MB C63AMG | 2011 E92 M3 | 2010 E92 M3
Appreciate 0