E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > When are new exterior colors announced/available?

11-08-2006, 11:50 PM   #1
Rusty Shackelford
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07' 335i Sedan - Sport, Prem

When are new exterior colors announced/available?

I know the 07's are still brand new, but are the colors that are available now for the E90s the only ones that will be available until the 08's come out? Have new colors been announced mid year for prior 3 series models?

I like a number of the colors that are available, but no one specific color is completly calling out to me either. I'm would go with TiAg if I ordered today, but the photos of mystic blue I've seen really get my attention. If it weren't for the chameleon effect, I'd like sparkling graphite a lot too.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2006, 12:57 PM   #2
E90Fleet
Lieutenant General
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW

Color changes usually happen when there is something like a new model or facelift introduced

For example they switched to Montego blue ( from Mystic Blue) and to Crimson Red ( from Electric Red ) when the E92 was introduced.