BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
11Past9
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A stolen one

Unofficial Music/tunes/pissed/happy/sad/ Song Thread!

I have yet to see a top notch music thread in place, ANYWHERE in any OT. So I am going to attempt to change that.

RULES: YES RULES!

1. DO NOT QUOTE POSTS! This will save us from seeing/hearing the same stuff over and over or getting excited because something new might be up but it's not because someone decided to not listen and QUOTE THE POSTS!

2. YOU MUST PUT THE NAME OF THE ARTIST AND THE SONG TITLE AS WELL AS SOME SORT OF LINK TO IT SO PEOPLE CAN CLICKY THE LINKY AND LISTEN NOT COMB THE INTERNET FOR HOURS

3. POST WHY YOU LIKE IT! IS IT YOUR GYM TUNE? YOUR OH DAMN MY GF JUST DUMPED ME/WIFEY BANGED THE MILKMAN/CHILL OUT or DRUNK TUNE?

I will start with one!

Jay Z + Mr. Hudson: "Young forever"

It reminds me of my little brother and life in general and how it relates to how we may feel at times about it.
gentle now the tender breeze blows, whispers through my Gran Torino, whistling another tired song, engine humms and bitter dreams grow, heart locked in a Gran Torino, it beats a lonely rhythm all night long
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #2
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

umm...ok why not

Sigur Rós - Sćglópur

the intro - well the first minute and half or so - kind of made me appreciate music to a new level and it brings back so many memories of my really good friend (his favorite band) that ive known since we were in the 5th grade. pretty much one of the most influential people in my life

and

Black Eyed Peas - Rock Your Body

first heard it over the summer at this sick party that i got mad drunk at lol

Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #3
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

Alice in Chains: "Down in a Hole"

I love the steady progression of it and the wordplay. This is my favorite road trip song.

Radiohead: "15 Step"

No matter how bad a day I've had, this will cheer me up. Its a feel good groove.

Sunlounger Feat. Zara: "Lost"

Good trance piece. Just an all around fun song and good for clubs. I like to really get into a drive while playing this one.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 11:56 PM   #4
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

The Presets- Girl and the Sea
I love to chill to this...

When in Rome- The Promise
I party to this bitch 24/7
[u2b]tOyyrB1wj04&feature=related[/u2b]
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #5
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Cut Copy- Hearts on Fire
Just a good song...
[u2b]mgpgkI3eMxM&feature=related[/u2b]
Max Bemis- Woe
Great song, it cheers me up.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 12:42 AM   #6
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Wale-90210
[u2b]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h0igqfx4VLc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h0igqfx4VLc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]
just like the beat.. use it to work out..

Akon-No more you
[u2b]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITg8l7VmAco&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITg8l7VmAco&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]

Kayne West-Hey mama
[u2b]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2_yriJPd3TA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2_yriJPd3TA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]
depressing, reminds me of losing someone close to me

Last edited by Inspired; 03-04-2010 at 12:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #7
11Past9
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A stolen one

unacceptable This Thread Will Not Die!
gentle now the tender breeze blows, whispers through my Gran Torino, whistling another tired song, engine humms and bitter dreams grow, heart locked in a Gran Torino, it beats a lonely rhythm all night long
Appreciate 0