BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
quest01
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Alufelgen

The group buy for our CS7s was long and painful, and I didn't even get in it from the very beginning. And I am just like many others who were annoyed at times during the group buy with delays, and lack of updates, etc.

But I felt it was necessary to give some props to Alufelgen for their customer service when it was really needed. I finally received my wheels and one of them had been damaged during shipping. When I notified them, they sent me another wheel immediately through a different mailing service (UPS), even beore having me return the damaged wheel. When UPS damaged the second wheel worse than the first, they immediately sent a third wheel, this time by express overnight delivery, so that I wouldn't miss my install appointment.

So now the wheels are on the car (on schedule) and they are beautiful (pics later). When Alufelgen customer service was really needed it was definitely there, at least in my case. Thought I would share.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #2
Eddy@ApexWheels
Rep
Drives: E30 M3, F10 M5

Glad to hear they took care of you so quickly. Just curious, did they ship the wheel in it's own box, or where they double boxed (wheel box inside of another card board box). I'm always afraid of wheels being damaged in shipping, so that's why I ask.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2010, 11:16 PM   #3
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Thank you very much for the feedback. Glad the wheels are mounted and you are finally enjoying them!
Appreciate 0