ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
jibaholic101
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: women wild

Mountlake Terrace Park and Ride Meet... then cruise to XXX in Issaquah (1/17/10)

meet i am bringing from bfc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantian View Post
Hey, I'm new to this forum, but I joined to promote my upcoming event, I am going to back though.

This idea came from the Seattle GTG thread over at 190rev, props for SG Motorsports for picking the date and original location.

So the plan is that we all meet up at Mountlake Terrace Park and Ride in Seattle and hang out for a bit and we cruise as a huge group to XXX burgers.

Time: 12 O'clock SHARP! please arrive a bit early if you are from the local area, there will also be people coming from as far as British Colombia.

Map: Your Location to MT P&R to XXX

Mercer Island is just an example, replace "Mercer Island" in location A with your home address and then print or write it out.

I called up XXX burgers and talked to Jose Sr. to set up a reservation, and I want to get a rough headcount of people who are going.

This is going to be a 190e Meet, but anyone else is welcome, other German cars, other Euro cars, even Japanese, or American cars are welcome!

And if anyone here is on Mercer Island, we should get together beforehand and cruise to Mountlake Terrace.

Bring:
-20 dollars for food, just to be safe
-Your cars to show off
-Good attitude
-Your best sense of judgement
-Cameras and equipment for photos

Please be safe and no burning out/drifting/doughnuts/revving! Even if that means most of the people are gone at the end of the meet.

(I'm referring to you, the guy with an AE86 two door with red Drag wheels who did doughnuts at the end of the NWmotoring Magnuson Park meet, you are officially banned from this event)

Everybody look out for a white AE86 Corolla with the plate ending in: XGE

Btw: the fastest M3 'vert this side of the Rockies has confirmed that he will be going on the cruise/meet. And a turbo E63 M6 may tag along too.

And yes, that is the HPF 'vert.