BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
Nicky G
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i (M Sport, Premium)

OK, At Speed Motorsports?

Alright, in my quest to find a local company that I can feel good about taking my car to for any possible future tuning, I'll throw another one out there. At Speed, anyone have any experiences with them? They seem very legit. Clearly a big Dinan outfit, and close to Dinan the man/company, as he's attended events they've thrown. Looks like a good group, but I'd loooove to hear from anyone who's worked with them.

http://atspeedmotorsports.com/
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
one 35i
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSM/terra

Thumbs up

My son has taken his cars there and is pleased with their work. Bob Miller seems to be a very personable guy and very honest in his dealings. They just did an upgrade (Dinan) on my son's 5 series wagon.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
CoolToolGuy
1er Happy Camper!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 135i,'07 X3

They installed my LSD, all of my Dinan installs, and recently installed my BMW Perf suspension. They know their business, and I'll not hesitate to take my car to them.

Have Fun,
Rick
2009 135i (E82) Space Gray; Gray Leather; Steptronic w/paddles; Premium; Sport; CA - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU; Cold Air Intake; Oil Cooler; Susp. bushings; Strut Brace. - BMWPerf: Suspension; rotors front & rear; exhaust; grilles; sideskirts; trunk spoiler. BMW 261M wheels w/Sumitomo HTR ZIII. - Quaife: LSD. - Custom Graphics.
2007 X3 - 2002 Pontiac Montana
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
Nicky G
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i (M Sport, Premium)

Thanks guys!

If I decide to go Dinan, this is where I'll do it. And probably any other tuning. I wonder if they are down with the JB tunes... Seems like they're a Dinan shop, big time. Not bad, but a JB+ is cheap quick and easy! And probably more power than I'll ever need, my 135i is a street car after all!

Would love to hear more feedback if anyone else has worked with At Speed. Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

I've taken my car to AtSpeed several times and they've been great. If you do decide to go there, please mention to Bob Miller (owner) that I sent you.

As far as a JB+, while I'm sure they could do it, but that can be done by plenty of folks on the e90post local forum (way more traffic there). we have several local meets where we install stuff at a friend's huge garage.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0