E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Toledo Motor Speedway+Professional Race Drivers+Winter=Great lessons!!

11-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
Just in time
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Diesel

Toledo Motor Speedway+Professional Race Drivers+Winter=Great lessons!!

All,

Final details are being finalized. This event you will have to pay for. The cost of the event goes towards rental of track, insurance, possible goodies and instruction from my 2 driving trainers. With the date going to be as close to SNO* DRIFT PRO RALLY as possible I’m working on another special guest.
So details are as of now.

Date
January 23, 2010 7-9AM Depending on how many sign up.
bit.ly/GMdwD
Cost
$299 email doublej720@yahoo.com for paypal address and instructions as well as itinerary.i WILL ACCEPT CC,CASH,CHECK,MONEY ORDER,CASHIERS CHECK AND PAYPAL.
PAYMENT DEADLINE IS JANUARY 1ST 2010 CHECK DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 21ST AND MUST CLEAR BEFORE YOU CAN ATTEND.CHECKS ARE TO BE MADE OUT TO JUSTIN JAMES WITH A NOTE AS MIDWEST MOTOR CLUB WINTER DRIVING ACADEMY.

INSTRUCTORS
Instructors for this event will be the following
Toby Grahovec and Pierre Klienubing
These men are Professional Drivers for Respected teams.
Toby races for Realtime Acura in the SPEED world challenge touring car series and Classic BMW in SHOWROOM STOCK B Series.
Pierre races for Realtime Acura in the SPEED world challenge touring car series as well.

Description of Event
The Winter Safety School is a 1 day class designed to test your limits as well as your vehicles limits in a safe environment. The Winter Safety School is taught in groups of 12-15 where students use their own vehicle (the one you are most likely to drive in winter conditions). It should be noted that the course will be in the snow, so the chance of any damage is minimal.
What Will I Learn?
Through our slalom course and accident avoidance exercises you gain confidence and experience to help you handle real world situations. You will Improve safety & reaction time and learn your limits as well as your vehicle's limits.

You will receive individual attention and plenty of seat time to practice, practice, practice - and progress - on our:
- Skid pad
- Safety braking zone
- Obstacle avoidance area
- Slalom course

Who Is This For?

Midwest Motor Club feels strongly that age does not matter. Whether you are retired, or a teenage driver, you will benefit and gain confidence when confronted with less than perfect driving conditions. Anyone who's on the road without skid-control training and general accident avoidance training will benefit from this course!

Help
I will need help once again with dedicated photographers and cinematographers. If you can help in taking pictures and video please let me know. I will also need help in promotion department. If you can help in any way let me know. This will be a great event. These events are only going to go up in quality. If you are interested in the event Please email me and I will send out a registration form once final details are reached.
When you complete your course at the Winter Safe Driving School with the Midwest Motor Club, you'll enter a whole new world of driving comfort and confidence.

You'll value your Midwest Motor Club Winter Safe Driving School Certificate of Completion as highly as any degree or award, because it will change your whole attitude about driving - and may one day save your life!

PROTECT YOURSELF
Most of the 40,000 fatal accidents on highways could have been avoided if people had better training in car control. The best thing you can do to protect yourself and others riding with you from injury is to practice and prepare as best you can for the unexpected.

So.... Who's Interested?

Justin James

doublej720@yahoo.com