E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS : Snowboard

10-04-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
zzinco79
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

FS : Snowboard

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I know that this is not a right place to sell my snowboard

but I don't want to sell those via ebay.

I have two snowboards.

One is free style snowboard set and like I said it's set (board, binding, and boots).

White color Salomon deck (I think its about 150 cm tall) and Switch brand step-in binding with Vans (size9) step-in boots (comes with box).

They are in very good condition and it's really well cared.

I'm asking $350 shipped or OBO.

Another one is Alpine (or racing) snowboard 156 cm.

Rossinol made and also comes with binding. No boots.

Has little damage (really little...) on top of the board and rear binding

is broken but no problem with riding.

Asking $200 shipped or OBO.

I will post PICS ASAP!!!!

Winter is comming and be prepared.

Thanks guys.

2006 BSM 325i / ZPP / ZSP / Adaptive Xenon / BLK leather interior / Steptronic

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Hamann lip spolier / Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 10:17 PM   #2
inf3st
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: e90 black 320i

oo..cant wait to see this
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 10:35 PM   #3
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

lol im actually shopping for a board. im a newb snowboarder; i've taken lessons at school. But i'm under the impression that the board should be a certain length and width according to your height? how tall are you. and im a shoe size 11. would i need to change the binding? i also thought that step in binding is newbish and u dont get as much board control and feel?
      10-05-2006, 12:55 AM   #4
zzinco79
Major
Rep

bump

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2006, 12:57 AM   #5
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

feel free to answer any of my questions
      10-05-2006, 01:19 AM   #6
zzinco79
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball
lol im actually shopping for a board. im a newb snowboarder; i've taken lessons at school. But i'm under the impression that the board should be a certain length and width according to your height? how tall are you. and im a shoe size 11. would i need to change the binding? i also thought that step in binding is newbish and u dont get as much board control and feel?
Sorry for the late answer.

I was working on my signature pics

Hum... the length of the board is totally depends on your riding style.

I'm 175 cm tall and I ride 150~155 cm board.

Short board = more fun
Long board = more speed.

If you wear size 11 for boots.. you can't ride 150~160 board I guess.

And.. last answer..

step-in binding is as good as strapping binding and good things about this is

you are ready to go right after you took off the lift.

Future Mod

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2006, 01:27 AM   #7
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball
he doesnt know bud but I DOO!!!!

Ok,,first off CONGRATS on making the first step to hurting yourself permanently!
Second, Yes the board needs to be a certain length stand up straight and put the board up to you and it should be between the bottom of your chin and the top of your nose! basically the smaller are for freestyle/jibbing etcc..the longer would be for Powder mountain riding!
NEVER buy a step in binding u dont want to break your ankles right away do you?? I recommend FLux bindings or burton whichever u prefer!
Make sure you invest in GOOD boots..try on a 10.5 to make sure you dont need an 11 u want the smallest boot possible and YES your toe should be hitting the front of the boot. THese are not shoes these are supportive braces all day long!!!dont cheap out on your boots at all expect to spend 189+ on good boots!! 32 lashed(189) can be custom fit to your foot and is really a good boot for the money! otherwise I spend up to 300$ on boots alone..U dont want to be having your feet ache will your buddys are having fun and your sitting in the lodge with you foot up your ass!
ok know board prefeerence is all personal preference and your riding style so I could go off for alot longer but im going to stop so if you have any other ?? ask
      10-05-2006, 01:30 AM   #8
zzinco79
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD
he doesnt know bud but I DOO!!!!

Ok,,first off CONGRATS on making the first step to hurting yourself permanently!
Second, Yes the board needs to be a certain length stand up straight and put the board up to you and it should be between the bottom of your chin and the top of your nose! basically the smaller are for freestyle/jibbing etcc..the longer would be for Powder mountain riding!
NEVER buy a step in binding u dont want to break your ankles right away do you?? I recommend FLux bindings or burton whichever u prefer!
Make sure you invest in GOOD boots..try on a 10.5 to make sure you dont need an 11 u want the smallest boot possible and YES your toe should be hitting the front of the boot. THese are not shoes these are supportive braces all day long!!!dont cheap out on your boots at all expect to spend 189+ on good boots!! 32 lashed(189) can be custom fit to your foot and is really a good boot for the money! otherwise I spend up to 300$ on boots alone..U dont want to be having your feet ache will your buddys are having fun and your sitting in the lodge with you foot up your ass!
ok know board prefeerence is all personal preference and your riding style so I could go off for alot longer but im going to stop so if you have any other ?? ask
+1

Future Mod

Appreciate 0