BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Closed Thread

11-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Thumbs down Revinora / EuroAutoWorks

I ordered the Revinora race carbon lip from EuroAutoWorks. I already paid for it in full approximately 3 weeks ago. The lip was supposed to be shipped out two Fridays ago. EAW claimed there was a misunderstanding with UPS and the lip was not picked up 2 Fridays ago. Then, they said they were going to upgrade the shipping to Next Day Air for me. I was later given a bogus tracking number. So, I contacted EAW again, and at that time, they gave me a tracking number that shows that UPS received the shipping request, but have not picked up the package. They promised me that it would be picked up by Friday. However, either the package does not exist or it was still not shipped, the tracking info today still shows "Billing Info Received". I tried to email EAW and both their email and website are now down / gone.

Looks like I have a Paypal case on my end now unless something magical happens at this point. I guess Caveat Emptor still apply and I got shafted.
      11-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Dam, sorry to hear that happened buddy. Good luck and hope everything will turn out smooth.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
Salespunk
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Slow

That sucks. Good luck with Paypal, you are going to need it.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
nusevad
O! So Sour!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [9.60]
that sucks, i remember another member warning us not to buy from a company with barely and cred. Hope it turns out well for you.
      11-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #5
Prit@Euro Autowerx
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Kevin, This is Pritpal from Euro AutoWorks. The server is acutally being updated and our email was down which caused the email to be rejected. The logistics is actually handled by Revinora and all shipping information is then relayed to us, we were in touch with you the entire time and I like to stay in touch with customers 100% of the time. I would love to take care of you and handle this situation in a timely manner. We can be reached at 403-605-6560. Revinora and I will take care of you. Please PM us your phone number. We are in the middle of updating our operating name to www.euroautowerx.com. www.euroautoworks.ca and our email is actually up and running now.

I understand your concern and I would be willing make you happy. We are hoping everthing is up and running by the end of tommorow. Again I can be reached at 403-605-6560.

Kind Regards,
Pritpal Gill

Last edited by Prit@Euro Autowerx; 11-16-2009 at 08:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #6
CPI
403_e39
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2003 ///M5

Garage List
I can vouch for Pritpal from EAW. He will take care of you as I think this is just a misunderstanding. I have ordered from EAW previously (got a Vorsteiner rear diffuser for my e92). I'm sure its just a misunderstanding and they will take care of you.

||KWVI Coilovers||Matte Black Grille||28% Tint||Iforged Daytona||19X8 19X10||H&S Exhaust||Exotics Tuning Lip||Slimmbones Rear Diffuser II||AngelIBright V3 Angel Eyes|| Fog light covers||UUC RK6 Shift Knob||
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryM3 View Post
Kevin, This is Pritpal from Euro AutoWorks. The server is acutally being updated and our email was down which caused the email to be rejected. The logistics is actually handled by Revinora. We did not give you a bogus tracking code, we were in touch with you the entire time. I would love to take care of you and handle this situation in a timely manner. I can be reached at 403-605-6560. Revinora and I will take care of you. Please PM us your phone number. We are in the middle of updating out operating name to www.euroautowerx.com. www.euroautoworks.ca and our email is actually up and running now.

I understand your concern and I would be willing make you happy. We are hoping everthing is up and running by the end of tommorow. Again I can be reached at 403-605-6560.

Kind Regards,
Pritpal Gill
Pritpal,

This is what is showing on the screen when I typed in the tracking number:

It has been this way since 11/13 so the package was never picked up. I'm not sure what is going between your shop and Revinora. The fact remains that as of this afternoon, UPS has not picked up the lip for shipping. It's been 10 days passed the original ship date. I can totally understand if there were a delay at Revinora and it cannot be shipped out on time. However, just by creating a tracking number on UPS.com and then use it to stall a customer is not acceptable.

From this point on, I will only be corresponding with you and Revinora on the forum. If there is no satisfactory resolution to this matter in the near future, I will escalate my action.
      11-16-2009, 07:53 PM   #8
Lemans_Blue_M
Automotive Industry Insider
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
that sucks, i remember another member warning us not to buy from a company with barely and cred. Hope it turns out well for you.
Yep...

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291964

Kev, stay on their ass until you get what you paid for.

You see how effective 'going public' works huh!
      11-16-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
Prit@Euro Autowerx
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Pritpal,

This is what is showing on the screen when I typed in the tracking number:

It has been this way since 11/13 so the package was never picked up. I'm not sure what is going between your shop and Revinora. The fact remains that as of this afternoon, UPS has not picked up the lip for shipping. It's been 10 days passed the original ship date. I can totally understand if there were a delay at Revinora and it cannot be shipped out on time. However, just by creating a tracking number on UPS.com and then use it to stall a customer is not acceptable.

From this point on, I will only be corresponding with you and Revinora on the forum. If there is no satisfactory resolution to this matter in the near future, I will escalate my action.

Kevin,

I understand your confusion. According to UPS. there was a delay at their end and will be updated later this evening. I would be more than happy to refund your money, however if UPS gets it right and ships out the lip ASAP I would like you to accept a refund of $100.00 to show you that we really do care about our customers. however I do appreciate that we keep this private.

We have a great rep and do work with customers to solve issues correctly. Why dont you give us a call right now 403-605-6560 and I can assure you that I am doing everything I can to get this lip to you. Again, if you dont want to wait I can refund your money or we can give you a heavy discount and you can wait till UPS sends out the lip. This is your call.. Let me know via email or PM.

If you would like to corrospond please email me.

Thanks
Pritpal.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
Prit@Euro Autowerx
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemans_Blue_M View Post
Yep...

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291964

Kev, stay on their ass until you get what you paid for.

You see how effective 'going public' works huh!
Hey there Lemans,

I would be more than happy to take care of kev

P
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #11
davedave
Captain
Rep
Drives: Godzilla

look like they just generated a shipping label only.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #12
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave View Post
look like they just generated a shipping label only.
Well, yeah. That's exactly what they did. Typed in the shipping info and gave me the "tracking number" and told me that it'll be updated in day or two. Of course, the latter part never happened.

Quote:
Kevin,

I understand your confusion. According to UPS. there was a delay at their end and will be updated later this evening. I would be more than happy to refund your money, however if UPS gets it right and ships out the lip ASAP I would like you to accept a refund of $100.00 to show you that we really do care about our customers. however I do appreciate that we keep this private.

We have a great rep and do work with customers to solve issues correctly. Why dont you give us a call right now 403-605-6560 and I can assure you that I am doing everything I can to get this lip to you. Again, if you dont want to wait I can refund your money or we can give you a heavy discount and you can wait till UPS sends out the lip. This is your call.. Let me know via email or PM.

If you would like to corrospond please email me.

Thanks
Pritpal.
Good luck blaming that on UPS yet again. Based on your words, if there was no update by the time I'm done with my overnight shift, I will be filing my dispute with Paypal.
      11-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
Prit@Euro Autowerx
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Well, yeah. That's exactly what they did. Typed in the shipping info and gave me the "tracking number" and told me that it'll be updated in day or two. Of course, the latter part never happened.

Good luck blaming that on UPS yet again. Based on your words, if there was no update by the time I'm done with my overnight shift, I will be filing my dispute with Paypal.
Kevin,

We are trying to help you. I have no problem refunding you as stated. Revinora and UPS are relaying this information back to us. So there is no reason for you to file a claim as we will refund if your not satisfied. I am trying my best to find out whats going on. This thread you created was not justified.

I hope you understand. Again I can call you right now and we can talk like men and sort it out right (PM me your number) Let me know or we can continue to play the public game. Your call.. Whatever makes you happy.

P

Last edited by Prit@Euro Autowerx; 11-16-2009 at 08:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #14
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Kevin,

We are trying to help you. I have no problem refunding you as stated. Revinora and UPS are relaying this information back to us. So there is no reason for you to file a claim as we will refund if your not satisfied. I am trying my best to find out whats going on. This thread you created was not justified.

I hope you understand. Again I can call you right now and we can talk like men and sort it out right (PM me your number) Let me know or we can continue to play the public game. Your call.. Whatever makes you happy.

P
I am sorry that you are taking this as a "PUBLIC GAME". I can tell you that I am very serious about this and it is unfortunate that you are regarding this as a "game". I just want to find out when will I be getting my lip as it is now 10 days overdue. The tracking number that you gave me has not been updated for 3 full business days. Then, your email started bouncing this morning. If that doesn't make me feel concerned, I don't know what will.
      11-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #15
Prit@Euro Autowerx
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I am sorry that you are taking this as a "PUBLIC GAME". I can tell you that I am very serious about this and it is unfortunate that you are regarding this as a "game". I just want to find out when will I be getting my lip as it is now 10 days overdue. The tracking number that you gave me has not been updated for 3 full business days. Then, your email started bouncing this morning. If that doesn't make me feel concerned, I don't know what will.
Kevin,

I am working on this for you and pressing UPS to update their system. We always work out issues with customers. I can do whatever you would like, again please understand that we are the dealer here. According to UPS they will have everthing updated tonight.

Our website was in the progess of getting some updates, sorry about that Kevin. I didnt mean any negative influence, we can always be reached by phone. Let me get this sorted for you. Im sure you will be very happy when you get the lip. Let me know if that sounds good to you!

P
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #16
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

kev once i ordered an expensive watch and the stupid shipment page was stuck, i would check it everyday...

until i filed a claim with cc, then boom next thing i know 3 days after i got the tracking i got it...

i felt so baddddd for calling them liars!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #17
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted335 View Post
kev once i ordered an expensive watch and the stupid shipment page was stuck, i would check it everyday...

until i filed a claim with cc, then boom next thing i know 3 days after i got the tracking i got it...

i felt so baddddd for calling them liars!
You bet I would felt bad, too, but I called UPS up and had them look it up in the system, which was still a no go.
      11-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #18
davedave
Captain
Rep
Drives: Godzilla

usually UPS update their system no later by 8pm. Once they pick up the items from vendor at 4-6pm, they head back to the distribution center scan all package the same day at night time. I remember i order intercooler for my evo, i got the tracking number for 4 days with no update. i call up UPS, they said they just have the info send to their system with no actual package scan in their center. And of coz, UPS does screw up sometime. I got a beat up package from UPS few week after my vendor ship out from AZ to CA.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #19
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
You bet I would felt bad, too, but I called UPS up and had them look it up in the system, which was still a no go.
kev i did also and they werent giving me info...
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2009, 01:40 AM   #20
Prit@Euro Autowerx
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Kevin,

Alright, after sitting on the phone with UPS and speaking to 4 different managers for 50 min. They believe the problem was that the package never shipped out of the UPS distribution center OR the package was sent out then rejected and returned back to the UPS warehouse in So Cal. We would like you to accept a refund of $100.00 for the trouble that was created by the shipping company.

Solution :

UPS re-sent the item today with a new tracking number. Enjoy your Revinora Race lip

New Tracking number 1Z70E79E0343989324

Last edited by Prit@Euro Autowerx; 11-17-2009 at 12:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2009, 07:36 AM   #21
Lemans_Blue_M
Automotive Industry Insider
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue M3

Wow..isn't it amazing how effective a little "public pressure" can be in these situations.

If the level of customer service Kev received last night was simply done a week earlier (in private)...none of this would have been necessary.