E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Thumbs up for Eric at Envious Detailing! (Socal Detailer)

11-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
shoes
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BSM E92 335i

Thumbs up Thumbs up for Eric! (Socal Detailer)

Finally got around to having my car detailed.
As much as I would love to invest in all the products to DIY detail, I knew that with the condition my car was in I would be in way over my head.

After inquiring with a few different detailers, I finally found a local one that I felt I could trust to work on my car... and one that would actually take the time to consult with me prior to actually paying him.
During the consultation, my girlfriend recognized Eric as the detailer who did a phenomenal detail on her boss' Porsche. Small world. Her boss also highly recommended Eric to us.

Eric gave me a flat rate, competitively figured, that was worth every single penny!
However, For all the time and effort that he put into my car the price was quite a deal - He actually removed my wheels, wire-brushed my rusted hubs, then painted them so I would not have to worry about them rusting again.

Anyone in the SoCal area looking for a detailer, I highly recommend Eric!
You can reach him on his website enviousautodetailing.com

Thank you again Eric for all your hard work!

Here's a couple 'after' shots:

Last edited by shoes; 11-23-2009 at 10:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
Rep
Drives: 2023 230i Mineral White

Car looks GREAT