E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > SFBC: TRI-COUNTY MERGER - DRIVE & BREAKFAST MEET, SAT. OCT. 7th ***RAIN or SHINE***

10-03-2006, 03:30 AM   #1
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

SFBC: TRI-COUNTY MERGER - DRIVE & BREAKFAST MEET, SAT. OCT. 7th ***RAIN or SHINE***

SFBC - South Florida Breakfast Club: THE TRI-COUNTY MERGER

Alrighty gang... Finally, here are the details for the next meet! As I mentioned in the feeler, I am almost certain that I can not make it Sat. Therefore, I have set a flexible route up and am leaving it to you guys to coordinate with each other as far as the caravans go. The route & final/main meet spots should remain the same.

************************************************** **********************************
START TIME: DADE 6:10 AM!!! BROWARD 6:40AM!!!

Caravan meeting points:

SOUTH MIAMI/DADE @ 6:10 AM - FIU 8th Street & 112th Ave entrance @ the information turn out (See Map).

Once you enter the campus, immediately veer to your right into the info booth/ turn out.
Miami, FL PH: 305-348-2201 / 348-2000

DEPARTING APROX. 6:30 AM SHARP - have to leave in order to make it to Broward caravan point in time.

BROWARD @ 6:40 AM - Lowe's Parking Lot, just off Sheridan, West of I-75 (behind Muvico) See Map
6600 DYKES ROAD
SOUTHWEST RANCHES, FL 33331
(954) 680-8667

DEPARTING APROX. 7:00AM No Later than 7:15, though.

~Palm Beach County Peeps should find a meet spot in their area early enough to meet up or go straight to breakfast~

************************************************** ************************************

1st STOP (after caraven Meeting points)

BREAKFAST (Arriving 8:00-8:15 AM)

Las Colinas (Map Here)
2724 N. Andrews Ave.
Wilton Manors
954-390-7410

I will be making reservations for our group, so remember to include guest count on roll call if you'll be joining for breakfast.

DEPARTING APROX. 9:00AM - 9:15 AM

************************************************** ************************************

2nd STOP: Arriving 9:30-9:45 AM

Mizner Park Street or Parking Garage "A" (free) - Roof Top (See Map)
433-501 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, Florida 33432
(561) 362-0606

Garage "A" is located near the Boca Raton Museum of Art.
Free street parking inside Mizner Park would be the 1st choice is enough spots are available for the amount of cars that show up.

Basically, a drive through the park/mall to see if there are any spots would be my first choice and then head over to Garage "A", if necessary.

DEPARTING APROX. 10:45 - 11:00 AM

3rd & Final STOP: Arriving 11:45 AM - Noon.

Watson Island Park (Across the street from Parrot Jungle) See Map

ROUTE:
  • From Dade Caravan Meeting point to Broward: Depart FIU via 8th St to Fl Turnpike North to I-75 North. Exit Sheridan West, Make right into Lowe's parking lot (behind Muvico & McDonald's).
  • From Lowe's to Breakfast (2 Options to choose from when leaving Lowe's): Option A - Extended drive route takes you via I-75 North to 869 North into North broward until you reach the FL Turnpike, head south to I-595 East to I-95 South to Oakland Park Blvd EAST to N. Andrews Road, make right arrive at Las Colinas on left hand side.
    Option B - Quicker route departs Lowe's via I-75 North to I-595 East to I-95 South to Oakland East to N. Andrews Rd South.

• From Breakfast to Mizner park: Depart Las Colinas via N. Andrews to Oakland APrk Blvd West to I-95 North to Palmetto Park Rd EAST to Federal Hwy NORTH (left) to NE 5th Street. Do drive through mall/park and head to Garage "A" if street parking not available for all cars.
  • From Mizner to Watson: Depart Mizner via Federal Hwy SOUTH to Palmetto Park Rd WEST to I-95 South to 395 EAST (MacArthur Causeway) until you see the Helipad on right hand side, look for entrance and proceed to parking near water, along fence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should be a great day for smooth driving and great pics!
Afterwards, South Beach is just a few revs away for a drive by or nappy time for some late nighters. lol.

Partial Roll Call from e46fanatics:

1. MAZNG (out)
2. M3LTDOWN
3. WHUDAFXUP
4. -negrito-
5. Motorsports 3
6. rrgoo7
7. Active3
8. tdc
9. SAN GUCHITO
10. BLeUthe325i
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 12:08 PM   #2
new2the3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

There are always meets when im not in South Florida I will be down either the end of this month or early Nov. Anything going on then?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 04:14 PM   #3
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

I dunno pretty early. Maybe. Probably not though, my boyfriend works until late Friday nights.

Appreciate 0