E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Dashboard Menu (Software)

10-22-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
NORBAC
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i E90

Dashboard Menu (Software)

Hello to all;

I have completed the installation of the OE alarm system for my vehicle. I took it to BMW of Fairfax (DC) last Friday to have it programmed and have the alarm work, it works, neat looking and the blinking light looks really cool. I also have the confirmation alert when armed and disarmed.

However… there are missing icons on the selection menu (lights and doors). Today I went again to the Service Dealer and told the advisor about my concern, they took the car for 1 and a half hours. The service advisor said that they can not add the menu to the vehicle because it was not originally equipped with it…

Am I wrong? Or, am I correct In thinking that they may not be used to do that and simply said no.

Can anyone please shed some light or point me to the right direction?

Just in case:
E90
325i
4dr
Appreciate 0