E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > BSW uf110 10" Subwoofer worth the $$?

10-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
xxvietboizxx
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92

BSW uf110 10" Subwoofer worth the $$?

I just want a decent bass feel, you know, like a nice kick of bass to feel for the music. I like how the BSW is fully stealth but I wonder how the quality is?? I want to know how good the bass is and if there's any rattle when playing. Anyone with a review on it or if you have it, then can you share your comment on it? Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
beppy
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 325i ZPP ZSP ZCW

+1

also the face that there is a cover over it, does that muffle the base?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
s.myrr
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335i E90

I had this - no rattle. The sub is able to put out more bass than I needed... I dialed my amp down quite a bit actually. During my accident, the sub and box were destroyed... I was able to pull the amp and other wiring out, but i'll be looking for another enclosure and sub soon (hopefully BSW will assist!)

In short, totally worth it, easy to install...great sounding bass. I listen to heavy metal mostly, so I like the tight bass, not boomy. If you get this, pick up the external amp remote and run that to the front of your car somewhere...so much easier than going back and adjusting when you want more/less.
Appreciate 0