E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > October 10th. Scenic Drive

09-29-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Just in time
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Diesel

October 10th. Scenic Drive

It has come to my attention that there is a need for another scenic drive. Id like this to be bring the Family/Wife. This trip will meet at a meijer parking lot on jackson road in ann arbor,mi and we will use a route that will be given to you on October 10th at the meeting spot(meijer). This trip will be a quick drive thru some scenic backroads and end up in Tecumseh at the Appleumpkin Festival. Please visit the link of the Festival----> http://************/y87ujs3

Guys this is a fun drive with a great event with great food and the winery in tecumseh is fantastic as well!!!

Please reply to this via email if you are interested in taking this drive. I also will need people to take video and pics if you can help in this way let me know as well.

Justin James
doublej720@yahoo.com
      09-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #2
Just in time
Enlisted Member
Rep

update. Total joining drive is 10 or so just from today. got anythign from acr viper to a baloon white 06 gallardo...to 650i
      10-02-2009, 04:47 AM   #3
Just in time
Enlisted Member
Rep

anyone interested in the drive??