E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Stevens Creek BMW Service, are they any good?

09-17-2006, 08:21 AM   #1
baykal
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Sedan (Graphite)

Exclamation Stevens Creek BMW Service, are they any good?

OK, so I have this kinda deep scratch and a dent that I want to be repaired on my car's rear right door. I scheduled an appointment with them to do this but they are saying it might take a day or two, and I am not really comfortable with that.. And after reading about all these stuff about dealership problems, I am wondering whether they are any good or not..

My appointment was actually scheduled 3 weeks ago, Saturday. But when I went there, they told me that they only do body repairs during weekdays (then why the hell they put me on Saturday :mad: ) I wanted them to check all the fluids (including break fluids, since I came to San Jose from Texas) while I am there and I think what they did was just to check it with car's computer, and they didn't check the break fluids..

I also want the car reprogrammed since after my alarm installation at the dealer in Texas, some of the functions like auto- door locks are not working.
(I shouldnt pay anything about this right?)

So, can I trust Stevens Creek BMW for these? Any experiences? Suggestions?

Thanks a lot mates!
Appreciate 0