BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

09-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
Beach_Bum
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

FS: Recaro Pole Positions...Black Leather/Suede

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I've decided to sell my Recaro Pole Positions after having them on the car for 1 year or roughly 7,500 miles (the car is not my DD). They are in absolutely perfect condition. The passenger side has only been sat in 5-10 times. They come with Speedware side mounts, Recaro sliders and Speedware brackets for a direct bolt-in setup. The Speedware brackets have a tab welded so that you can retain the use of the OEM seat belt receptacle. The mounts have a couple nicks in them and one has a scratch, but none of it can be seen when the seats are installed.

They were installed in an E46 M3 so I'm not sure if the brackets will work with other makes/models. I am willing to separate the brackets from the rest of the parts.

I would like to keep this local for now as I have no idea how I would ship them. So for those in Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas, you will have 1st priority. If someone out of town wants them and has suggestions on how to ship, I will also consider that.

I don't have many posts on this forum because I mainly joined to read up on the E92 M3. However, I have been a long time member of M3forum, E46fanatics and Bimmerforums under the same screen name if you'd like to check my post history over there, Thanks for looking.

2x Recaro PP Seats
2x Speedware Side Mounts
2x Speedware Brackets
2x Recaro Sliders
All Hardware

$2,400

Pics:

Driver bolster right:

Driver bolster left:

Appreciate 0
      09-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

How much?

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2009, 12:46 AM   #3
aelalfy1989
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 INFINITI FX35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach_Bum View Post
I've decided to sell my Recaro Pole Positions after having them on the car for 1 year or roughly 7,500 miles (the car is not my DD). They are in absolutely perfect condition. The passenger side has only been sat in 5-10 times. They come with Speedware side mounts, Recaro sliders and Speedware brackets for a direct bolt-in setup. The Speedware brackets have a tab welded so that you can retain the use of the OEM seat belt receptacle. The mounts have a couple nicks in them and one has a scratch, but none of it can be seen when the seats are installed.

They were installed in an E46 M3 so I'm not sure if the brackets will work with other makes/models. I am willing to separate the brackets from the rest of the parts.

I would like to keep this local for now as I have no idea how I would ship them. So for those in Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas, you will have 1st priority. If someone out of town wants them and has suggestions on how to ship, I will also consider that.

I don't have many posts on this forum because I mainly joined to read up on the E92 M3. However, I have been a long time member of M3forum, E46fanatics and Bimmerforums under the same screen name if you'd like to check my post history over there, Thanks for looking.

2x Recaro PP Seats
2x Speedware Side Mounts
2x Speedware Brackets
2x Recaro Sliders
All Hardware

$2,400
Pics:

Driver bolster right:

Driver bolster left:

it says it
      09-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
Beach_Bum