E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Another review of Pacific BMW in SoCal

08-04-2005, 02:41 PM   #1
FuelE90
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Another review of Pacific BMW in SoCal

First off, I wasnt sure if I should hijack the other Pacific post with my own info so I started a new one. Also, I am so thoroughly pleased with the buying experience I felt that they deserved another one anyhow.

I've already ordered my 06 325i (September build) and have just finalized my deal with my salesperson, Chris Jack. Chris and his father John both work at the dealership and are truly superb guys. Many friends and family members have been buying from John since he was with Nick Alexander downtown, and I felt instantly comfortable with these guys.

Ok - the car - 06 325i, Sparkling Graphite, Black Leather, Aluminum Trim, Steptronic, Xenons, Navigation, Cold Weather PKG, Premium PKG and Sport PKG. Basically, fully loaded except for the things I absolutely did not want, Sound and Active Steering.

And - The Deal - my MSRP is $41,045 and without dealing, haggling or any BS, Chris offered me the car for $38,425. Of course, I came to them as a recommendation from loyal customers, but still, I think thats about $500 over invoice. And it was all painless!

They've also done a phone-intro to their parts guy who has already sold me my aluminum pedals, 330i chrome kidney grills and spoiler all for well under MSRP. I cant say enough good things about my experience and I cant help but recommend Pacific BMW to anyone out here in SoCal also looking for a pain-free purchase.

*on a side note, I originally went to my local dealership, Beverly Hills, and delt with one of the most annoying women I've ever met. She told me if I didnt buy the car from her I couldnt have my car serviced at BH. I called her on it, angrily, and she backed off a bit and said "well, its a 3 day wait unless you buy it here". I hate that place.*
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2006, 03:42 PM   #2
Armen52
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I think the admins suggested when they started this section to keep dealer reviews to one thread. No worries though.