BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-20-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
gnpower
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW ///M Sport 135i

Anyone going to this?

Steve Dinan at BMW Gallery Tomorrow 8/20/09

BMW Gallery Invites You To An Evening With Steve Dinan! Date: Thursday, August 20th, 2009 Time: 7:00 PM Place: BMW Gallery, Norwood Founded in 1979, Dinan is well established as North America’s premiere BMW tuner. Dinan develops, manufactures and markets a comprehensive line of high performance products and systems, distributed through a nationwide network of Authorized Dinan BMW Performance Centers. Dinan’s industry leading warranty program, quality products and solid engineering have helped to make Dinan an almost household word among BMW driving enthusiasts. Road tests conducted by major automotive enthusiast publications over the last 30 years place Dinan enhanced BMWs on a performance level with some of the most exotic sports cars in the world. At the same time, Dinan BMWs are widely renowned for being civilized and reliable, providing a high performance BMW-like driving experience without equal. Steve Dinan founded the company that carries his name and he continues to take a leading role in designing and testing the performance products that have earned him such a solid reputation. Steve is always an exciting speaker and we hope you’ll take the time to stop in and listen. He’ll be opening with a video presentation, followed up by a talk about the future of BMW and Dinan, and he’ll be closing with a question and answer session. Dinan owners will also be on hand to discuss their vehicles. We’ll be offering a limited number of test drives in our 384hp Dinan-enhanced 335xi to 135, 335, and 535 twin turbo owners. Please mention your interest in a test drive in your RSVP. Light refreshments will be served. This will be Steve’s first talk in the Boston area since 2004, and there’s no telling when he’ll be around again, so don’t miss it! Please RSVP to ereynolds@gallerygroup.com BMW Gallery 918 Providence Highway Norwood, MA 02062