E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Leaks on my floorboards were..

06-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
MrDummy
→сяuisiиg iи му вмш←
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Space Gray 328i

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Question Leaks on my floorboards were..

The vapor barriers I guess, I have no idea how they would all of a sudden both start leaking but I guess they are fixed. they said glue came loose on the bottom part of them, it is an 06 but seems odd still.

Is there anything i should look at/for before picking up my car and leaving the dealership, I also had a loose rubber seal on the top of the trunk that I thought would take a little bit of time to seal properly. But they said its fine, and it already fell off once.

I dont know, something tells me I am going to get there tonight and see they messed something else up.

PS do you think they would at least vacuum up the water that was soaked into the carpeting?

Oh well, Maybe this will be the last issue I will have for awhile???
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
MrDummy
→сяuisiиg iи му вмш←
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Space Gray 328i

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [0.00]
well just got home and looked it over, and besides the lower trim not being snapped in all the way it looks ok. I guess the next storm I will truly see if it has been fixed.

The tech states that the sound insulation was loose on both front doors and the butyl tape was missing on the plastic barriers, so he replaced missing tape on both doors and water tested it for leaks and found none.

So Now I am going to either wait for a hard rain or goto coin wash and test it all out, and if no leaks are there and after I tweak some more loose items in the vehicle myself, it will be time to get it DETAILED.. Yaaa, my JB paint is destroyed right now
Appreciate 0