E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Anyone I Need Pics Of Montego Blue With Saddle Int

08-23-2006, 09:32 AM   #1
ifisboin
Ifisboin
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335 ci 2007 Space Gray/Blk

Question Anyone I Need Pics Of Montego Blue With Saddle Int

I have placed an order fot my new 335 coupe and i chose monaco blue with sadlle iinterior but people are telling me that better would be montego with saddle therefore im trying to look fro pics of this combination, if anyone has or know where to find some can you please direct me to them.

Also your advice is very well appreciated should i choose wood (if so which) or titanium.

Thank you so much.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 09:50 AM   #2
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

I don't think I've seen a Montego/Saddle picture yet, but you can put it together digitally on the E92 configurator - http://www.bmwusa.com/BMW2003/Templa...T=Guest&bhcp=1

Also, in case you haven't seen the montego blue pics thread - http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18070

And the e92 interior pics thread (including pics of saddle brown) - http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23964
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 01:54 PM   #3
enwhykiid
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 titanium 330XI

try configuring the car on the bmw UK site--the inside of the car is actually shown in the color that you pick when you look at the exterior

about the wood, it matters whether you want the sportyness of the alu or the classyness of the wood

imo i would go with the wood
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 02:02 PM   #4
maximinimaus
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335 I Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifisboin
I have placed an order fot my new 335 coupe and i chose monaco blue with sadlle iinterior but people are telling me that better would be montego with saddle therefore im trying to look fro pics of this combination, if anyone has or know where to find some can you please direct me to them.

Also your advice is very well appreciated should i choose wood (if so which) or titanium.

Thank you so much.
Visit www.bmw.ch and find out your desired combination. You can also get a 360° view of the interior of your configuration.