BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
lizak187
Lizak187
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 bmw 325ci/2008m3 coup

Hey guys

Ok guys so last night I was reading up on here as you guys know i always poke around on this site because I enjoy what you guys are all about and you guys have been kind enough to let me take part in some of your events even though i do not own a 1 series.

I was a little un happy/ confused at some of the things i saw on here

A) As Far as the location of cars and coffee and the city of Lawrence goes, my home is in Lynnfield which borders Middleton then Middleton runs into North Andover ..then Andover ..then runs into Lawrence.....The Silverstone club is really in Middleton and if you guys do your research ..Middleton Lynnfield And north Andover are quite affluent towns, not only in property value but in School's as well.....as you go miles and i mean miles up on rt 114 then you get into the ruff areas and ill agree with you guys...Lawrence looks like Iraq........BUT IN NO WAY Way is the Silverstone club in a dangerous neighborhood....i find that quite funny that that was brought up when it borders a multimillion dollar sub division. But everyone has there opinions.

B) Ok here’s the deal with this ...this is not a personal attack this is a general statement because you guys know I like you all very much and im not the type of person to start trouble but..

Vic- The comments you made about the locations about Rachel about how your afraid your car is going to get stolen...For someone who has an education ...common you sound silly ....i understand though some people get scared of little things and have to sleep with a night light on ...I did when I was 6 yrs old you apparently still do..it is what it is.

Tony - Im really surprised with you man..from day one when i met all of you guys you stuck out as a good kid, offered to let me use your wax for my car, you took pics for me ....but what happened last night man
Those were some mean things to say, everyone gets mad but we all have to respect each other...Rachel is a girl...though she’s badass she’s still a girl and has feelings and to make some of those statements ...they were a little out of line. Your a good kid , this is a forum about cars...personal jabs aren’t needed and hopefully amends can be made.

You guys need to put yourself in the situation ... if someone said this stuff to your sister, your wife , your mother ...whether there being bitch or not...You would flip out. So that just goes to show that sometimes less is more.

C) and lastly To the mods , this thread is not intended to be disrespectful or take any shots at anyone...ive been a member of this site m3/e90/z /5/7 post for a long time, and as you know every now and then this stuff comes so i think you will see where im coming from.

And for those of you who think or are going to come back and say ohhh Steve your doing this to kiss Rachel’s ass blah blah blah ....No im doing this because she is a good friend of mine , and i would do the same and go to bat for anyone of you guys here on this forum friend or not...that’s just who i am.

~Steve
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
RPB67
Private
Rep
Drives:

heh.............

im in Lynnfield as well...................
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
BimmerLearner
My car is less than a week old and on its 3rd tank
Rep
Drives: Tiag 135 Vert

I guess I missed all the fun... WOW.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
LittleVik
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 128i Black/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizak187 View Post
Vic- The comments you made about the locations about Rachel about how your afraid your car is going to get stolen...For someone who has an education ...common you sound silly ....i understand though some people get scared of little things and have to sleep with a night light on ...I did when I was 6 yrs old you apparently still do..it is what it is.
OK. So, from what you just said, I'm a 6 yr old and you are a tough guy who is not afraid of little things like having your car stolen or defaced. Badass. But let's get beyond the fact that you are totally just taking a shot at me for some unknown reason, I haven't said anything to you. How about the fact that I merely commented on the location, I did not single anyone out or recommend anyone not go. I did not refuse your permission slip to go. I think people were also amused by the comments. It did not warrant my getting slapped down by someone, I did not single anyone out (except the town of Lawrence, of course). Excuse me for having a silly opinion about the safety of the locale, does that really warrant the response? You don't have any silly opinions on anything?

People have feelings, you are dead on. Wondering why my feelings are worth way less than someone else's though. If she wants to dish it out, I have absolutely no problem, but she should be ready to get some ribbing back too, instead of it resulting in deleted posts, locked threads.

Oh and Tony getting banned. For what?
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 12:54 PM   #5
BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleVik View Post

Oh and Tony getting banned. For what?
My guess is because he has shown a propensity to call people out by name in bash posts.

You, on the other hand have stayed professional, while still getting your point across. Evidently not everyone has your restraint.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #6
sacsumkock
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1er

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackjackMulligan View Post
My guess is because he has shown a propensity to call people out by name in bash posts.
hm....so what would you call her by? is there another screen name she uses?
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #7
LittleVik
Banned
United_States
Rep

I guess my take on it is this. People online bash each other, and it might be something that mods should get involved in. But in this case, I would say that the NE 1ers know each other pretty well, so I am not sure why posts were removed/locked. We are talking about people who have shared meals in person, it could have been resolved better. Friends trash talk each other all the time, the police don't need to show up. This was two or three people that know each other more than just online having a conflict of opinion, and I think it could have been worked out internally without mods and cover ups.

Probably would have been funny as hell too with Tony's broken grammar (sorry Tony, if you are watching from above).
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #8
lizak187
Lizak187
United_States
Rep

Quote:
OK. So, from what you just said, I'm a 6 yr old and you are a tough guy who is not afraid of little things like having your car stolen or defaced. Badass. But let's get beyond the fact that you are totally just taking a shot at me for some unknown reason, I haven't said anything to you. How about the fact that I merely commented on the location, I did not single anyone out or recommend anyone not go. I did not refuse your permission slip to go. I think people were also amused by the comments. It did not warrant my getting slapped down by someone, I did not single anyone out (except the town of Lawrence, of course). Excuse me for having a silly opinion about the safety of the locale, does that really warrant the response? You don't have any silly opinions on anything?

Nice..Tell me how you really feel....anything else?
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 01:19 PM   #9
LittleVik
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Nice..Tell me how you really feel....anything else?
Hmmm. Well, I guess I could mention that perhaps you don't share my scared opinion of Lawrence because you lost your driver's license and therefore you couldn't go there alone even if you wanted to? At least not without your mom driving you...

How about that?

Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #10
BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacsumkock View Post
hm....so what would you call her by? is there another screen name she uses?
did you see LittleVik using her name in his post above? right, me neither

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
lizak187
Lizak187
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hmmm. Well, I guess I could mention that perhaps you don't share my scared opinion of Lawrence because you lost your driver's license and therefore you couldn't go there alone even if you wanted to? At least not without your mom driving you...

How about that?

Ive been up there in my m3 actually right in the hood, My friend from highschool( white.. poped collar the works) actually makes beats for an artist up there. Heres the thing if you go into an area like that thinking your a tuff guy your going to get your shit taken from you and prob catch a smack...but if you go up there and you shake a few hands you become the crazy ass whiteboy who they respect cuz they know your not afraid of them. there not gonna shoot you just for fun this isnt compton its massachusetts.

And fyi I can drive again that suspension is old news as are your jokes and another FYI my mother passed away when i was 7 so you are correct in the fact that she will not be driving me around..nice
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #12
LittleVik
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
become the crazy ass whiteboy who they respect cuz they know your not afraid of them

Hahahahahaha, coffee just came out my nose. Thanks for explaining everything to us though we appreciate it. Perhaps a resume I can pass along to interested parties?

I totally didn't realize you were a baller in the hood. Next time I'll ride with you for protection.
Appreciate 0