BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

06-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
mugennosora
Master Wang
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB 2016 M3

Free T-shirt from for true NE 1ers

Okay, I am not sure if i am the only one that think the design rachel have doesn't represent me and I don't want to pay for that one, so I am stepping up and announce it here that i worked out a price with a silk screen printer and I am going to give out tshirts for our fellow NE 1er fans for free (of course restrict to NE 1addict member only). Anyone has a idea for design post it here and well vote and finally everyone should post here the size they need so i can order it accordingly. after it's made i'll pass it out on a meet or something.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
LittleVik
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 128i Black/Black

I agree with Tony. We should *ALL* have a right to vote on the design. I don't mind the design they came up with, but I'm upset that it is supposed to represent a club and the individuals in it, but somehow it was secretly decided behind closed doors by a select few.

Once again, we should ALL be involved, and get to vote on the design. This is a club shirt for club people, not just a shirt by a select few.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread