BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
adjennin
Rep
Drives:

08 Alpine White 135i For Sale 16k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hate to see it go but have to. Asking 32,000 OBO.

2008 BMW 135i
VIN WBAUC73508VF22683
Mileage: 16341

KBB Value: 34575 without performance parts

Performance and Efficiency:
3.0-liter dual overhead cam (DOHC), 24-valve inline turbocharged 300-hp 6-cylinder engine with twin-turbo technology, piezo fuel injection, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
6-speed manual transmission
Electronic throttle control

Handling, ride and braking:
Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features, with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
Aluminum double-pivot spring and strut-type suspension
Front and rear anti-roll (stabilizer) bars
Sport suspension calibration
Extensive aluminum componentry, including front suspension components (forged-aluminum lower arms); subframe; steering rack; and brake components
Five-link fully independent rear suspension in lightweight steel
Twin-tube gas-pressure shock absorbers
4-wheel ventilated anti-lock disc brakes with Dynamic Brake Control (DBC)

Exterior and Aerodynamics:
Star Spoke (Style 264) light alloy wheels, 18 x 7.5 front, 18 x 8.5 rear; 215/40 front, 245/35 rear run-flat1 performance tires2, 3
High-intensity headlight washers
Black chrome-plated exhaust tips
Rear spoiler
Xenon Adaptive Headlights with auto-leveling, and Cornering Lights
Heated dual power mirrors and heated windshield washer jets
Gray-band windshield
Aerodynamic kit
2-way power glass moonroof

Interior seating and trim:
8-way adjustable front seats, including 2-way headrests
Leatherette upholstery
3-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel with audio and hands-free phone4 controls
Manual height adjustment for front passenger seat
Split fold-down rear seats

Instrumentation and controls:
Cruise control
Check Control vehicle monitor system with pictogram display, oil status display, and Condition Based Service indicator
On-board computer with Check Control provides feedback on the vehicle's operating status: oil level indicator and distance to next service appointment/oil change, as well as other detailed information, such as spark plug and micro-filter status. It also provides travel information travel range on remaining fuel, external temperature, and more
Service Interval Indicator with miles-to-service readout
Tire Pressure Monitor

Audio system:
Anti-theft AM/FM stereo CD/MP3 player audio system with Radio Data System (RDS), Auto-Store and 3-channel FM diversity antenna
Auxiliary audio input for portable music players located in the center armrest

Safety and security:
Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
BMW's Advanced Safety System for integrated deployment of passive and active safety systems
Driver's and passenger's front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology: dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment; and front-passenger seat sensors designed to prevent unnecessary airbag deployment
Automatic safety-belt pretensioners at front seating positions
Interlocking door anchoring system to help protect against door intrusion in side impacts
Coded Driveaway Protection
LATCH attachments for child-restraint safety installation in rear seats
Programmable Daytime Running Lights
Front-seat-mounted front side-impact airbags
Central locking system with center console switch (leaves gas filler door unlocked), double-lock feature and 2-step unlocking
Automatic-locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger-seat safety belts for installation of child-restraint seat
Crash sensor that automatically turns on hazard lights and interior lights, and unlocks doors

Fuel efficiency:
17 MPG City
25 MPG Highway

Options:
-Alpine White
-Black Leatherette
-Sport Package
-Sport seats
-M steering wheel
-Shadowline trim
-Glacier Silver Aluminum Trim
-Stonger electricity supply
-iPod and USB adapter
-The iPod® adaptor offers the ability to simply and easily integrate selected iPod® models and other selected MP3 players into the vehicle's audio system. Once connected, the MP3 unit is fully controllable through the audio interface. You can then enjoy your personalized music selections delivered with the full audio capabilities and refinement of the BMW sound system.
-BMW Assist w/ Bluetooth
-BMW Assist with Bluetooth Wireless Technology is a Global Positioning System and wireless communication system for Automatic Collision Notification, Emergency Request, enhanced Roadside Assistance and Stolen Vehicle Recovery services. Bluetooth® wireless technology is standard with the BMW Assist option.
-Bluetooth® is a wireless communications technology that connects mobile phones enabled with Bluetooth® to a vehicle for hands-free calling. With the use of a compatible Bluetooth® enabled mobile phone, a driver can place and answer calls, and browse and select phonebook contacts from their phone, simply by using the multifunction steering wheel controls and radio keys.
-HD radio
-HD Radio™ broadcasting is the new, digital standard for AM and FM radio stations. Across the United States, over 1300 AM/FM stations have upgraded to HD Radio technology, with over 600 of the FM stations also offering new, HD Radio-only "multicast" channels, vastly increasing programming choice. HD Radio stations are broadcast in crystal-clear digital sound and offer innovative data services, such as song artist and title scrolling across the screen. HD Radio is totally subscription free from your local AM and FM radio stations, once your car is equipped with an HD Radio receiver.
-Premium hi-fi system
-Premium Hi-Fi anti-theft AM/FM stereo CD/MP3 player audio with upgraded speakers (including 2 subwoofers), Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Radio Data System (RDS), Auto-Store and 3-channel FM diversity antenna; displays MP3 song title and artist

Accessories:
-BMW Performance Black Kidney Grille
-BMW Performance Front Brake Disc
-BMW Performance M Door Sills
Rubber Floor Mats
Carpeted Floor Mats with BMW Lettering on Heel Pad
-BMW Performance Stainless Steel Pedal Pads

-Also have BMW performance Aerodynamic vented side skirts but they are not painted or installed

-Huper Optik Ceramic Window Tint

Last edited by adjennin; 06-29-2009 at 09:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #2
clmsn81
Junior Associate
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 135i Cpe AW/CR

"BMW Performance Rubber Floor Mats"???
      06-20-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
adjennin
Rep
Drives:

sorry got lazy with the copy/paste. fixed it
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
adjennin
Rep
Drives:

by the way the carpeted mats are still in the box i have never used them so they are pristine
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #5
bahn stormer
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i 6MT, 65 MGB

Located in Missippi?

Your description is a little wordy. Everyone on this site knows standard features and what the option descriptions are. Just trying to help.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2009, 09:32 AM   #6
adjennin
Rep
Drives:

yes in Mississippi near Biloxi. Here is a brief breakdown

135i coupe
alpine white
black leatherette
glacier silver aluminum trim
sport package
ipod and usb adapter
premium hi-fi system
BMW assist
HD radio

+ the extras
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2009, 12:36 AM   #7
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
PMD
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #8
LaCroix
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 MazdaSpeed3

Still for sale? I'd like to drive up from LA to see this beauty.
Appreciate 0