E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Washington DC area prices invoice +?

05-30-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
335 envy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 99 328i

Washington DC area prices invoice +?

I've been shopping the area dealerships for a 335 convertible. I'm willing to wait out the order time to get exactly what I want. Prices vary all over the lot. Lowest is 600 above invoice and the highest is 1500 over invoice. Of course the additional fees, handling, advertising, document etc vary all over the lot and are in addition to the price on the car.

What are people finding in this area for pricing? It seems that 500-750 over invoice for walk out the door pricing (not including taxes and tags of course would be about right. Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
Almitch101
Rep
Drives: 09 328i (on Order)

If your in the DC area, which is not far from Baltimore, MD, you should contact David at www.bmwsonline.com. You can get invoice pricing on your 335 convertible, no more no less. Check out the past posts.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ht=bmw+invoice
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
Hyper psi-atic
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport, 6MT, AW/CR

I live in NoVA and just ordered a 335 Coupe from David at bmwsonline.com for INVOICE. Easiest transaction we have ever placed. Did it all over the phone and he is super friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. It was almost like i had to remember he actually works for BMW, cuz he sure doesnt act like the normal "my shit dont stink" Client Advisor i have dealt with in the DC area.

I would never get a BMW from anywhere else after talking to David.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
lito
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E92, F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper psi-atic View Post
I live in NoVA and just ordered a 335 Coupe from David at bmwsonline.com for INVOICE. Easiest transaction we have ever placed. Did it all over the phone and he is super friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. It was almost like i had to remember he actually works for BMW, cuz he sure doesnt act like the normal "my shit dont stink" Client Advisor i have dealt with in the DC area.

I would never get a BMW from anywhere else after talking to David.
damn I wish I had known about this before I ordered my E92 at Passport BMW
Appreciate 0