BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
alp135i
Rep
Drives: 135i

'07 MB 335i Coupe 6spd / Immaculate / only 10k miles / TRADE IN value

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
*Mods please delete my old post if need be*

Warning: Please for the love of all things holy, don't even think of contacting me if your not able to get financing, wont drive here to see it or have absolutely no intention of buying a 335i. This trigger happy nonsense needs to end. Here is the bottom line which should move this car quickly.

Yes, you heard it right, this is now listed at trade in value (depending on location of course).

The pictures don't do this car justice. You have to see it in person to really appreciate how amazing this car looks. In past negotiations the price always winds up at the same place. I’m going to shoot right to the bottom dollar and extend the same deal I extended to others. These prices are 100% firm. They aren’t a jumping off point to a new price. THIS IS IT. It’s priced at TRADE IN VALUE and wont last long!

Option 1: Purchase the car just as it sits with a mint set of I-forged daytona wheels/tires $34,500

Option 2: Purchase the car with everything in this ad and nearly brand new factory 18” sport wheels and tires . The wheels/tires have only 400 miles on them. $32,500

Mileage: 10k (proper break-in procedures followed + an extra oil change after break-in)

Warranty: 40k remaining till 4/2011. I am the original owner and purchased vehicle on 4/07

Physical Condition:This car is immaculate and that is not an overstatement! We have other vehicles so this was my fair weather car. It’s only seen rain twice in the last two years (once at a car show) and has never been in the snow. The paint is wonderful and has been well maintained with monthly Meguires waxings. It has no swirls, no digs, no surprises. The interior still looks like new as you would expect from such a low mileage vehicle. The engine compartment is tidy enough to eat from! It’s never been in any type of incident and consequently has a clean title.

Mechanical Condition: Mechanically its 100% sound and adult driven. I’ve never had a reason to take it to the dealership other than normal oil changes . There are zero engine modifications made to this vehicle.

Reason for Selling: I simply dont keep cars very long. I’m bored and looking to get something "less" practical

Options include: CLICK HERE FOR WINDOW STICKER
Premium Package
- Digital Compass Mirror with Universal Garage Door opener
- BMW Assist with Bluetooth System (3 years of service left)
- Auto dimming interior and exterior mirrors
- Black Dakota Leather / Brushed Aluminum Trim
- Lumbar Support

Sport Package
- 18" Light Alloy wheels
- Shadowline trim
- Sport Seats

Cold Weather Package
- Heated front seats
- Ski Bag
- Retractable headlight washers

Comfort Access

Additionally the vehicle has the following non standard additions
- Matte black exterior trim (shown in some pics)
- Matte black grills
- Color matched bumper reflectors
- H&R Sport Springs (Stock like ride quality with improved handling characteristics but can be removed if you’d like)
-BMW Aero Lip (everyone loves this one but can be removed if you'd like)
-Tinted windows

Engine / Interior and Low Res HERE
High Resolution Photos HERE

Old picture without black trim but showing 18" wheels

Please contact me with questions nc335i@gmail.com

Appreciate 0
      05-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
bahn stormer
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i 6MT, 65 MGB

Location?
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2009, 02:20 AM   #3
WishBone33
First Lieutenant
Japan
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i

damn......... i love your car! and your local!
Appreciate 0