E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > E90 335i: Suspension Work. What Next?

05-04-2009, 12:45 AM   #1
luca335i
Major
Rep
Drives: 335I Sedan

E90 335i: Suspension Work. What Next?

I have an 07 335i. Id like my car to understeer less, have crisper turn in, and jus feel more tight in corners. I have non-sport suspension with kwv1 coilovers. The car still feels soft and I dont have much confidence takin this car around corners. Id like to add to my non zsp suspension. I was thinking going with front and rear M3 sways, M3 rear subframe bushings. Other than that, do you guys reccomend any other upgrades that would make a huge difference. Im looking for bang for buck so the whole M3 conversion isnt gonna happen for me with a tight budget. Are the M3 susp. parts only worth it if you do everything? I jus want to make the right purchase and make my car feel tighter. Im not autocrossing or anything so Im not blowing 3000 + on the suspension. Thanks.
Appreciate 0