BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
pavelitto
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i Performance

Best Service in London Area?

Anyone can recommend a good service that takes proper care of the car and is able to fix problems as opposed to do regular servicing?
My car is now stuck in one dealership over the weekend because they cannot fix the nav problem (it won't turn on(new i drive and nav)) they will be contacting bmw uk early next week...
I have one more issue with comfort access and i reckon that requires good skills to repair so i don't know if they will manage...
      05-21-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
pavelitto
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i Performance

It seems that I will have to leave my car at the bmw garage soon (very very long cranks every day...) I was wondering if you guys could recommend some top bmw garage in London area,
I have been using Sytner Harlod Wood but they once scratched the piece of interior trim in my car which points out their carelessness (they did replace it after i noticed though...) but still maybe you know some good trusted place...
thanks!
      05-22-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
esscolab
Brigadeer
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Black 135i

If you are prepared to travel 20 miles further, then I highly recommend Elms - Bishops Stortford. They found faults during a service and were very helpfull that my local branch failed to pick up.