E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > ANdy´s Vista Harness - Eurpean spec concern

04-20-2009, 04:19 AM   #1
mitnickillo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 325d e90 repro 240cv

ANdy´s Vista Harness - Eurpean spec concern

Hello,

Some weeks ago I bought a Vista DRL Angel Eye Harness (from E90 Andy), it is a special Harness that activates the Corona halos (AE) to run as DRLs and activated the welcome lights featur.

But after install it and check that everything is ok, I switch the light in AUTO mode (in day time) and the I-drive give me an error code, "problem in the right side parking light" but all the parking lights are OK and working as DRL also the welcome lights is working. I did check double the intallation but no solution was found for the right side parking light error, it is annoying because all the time the error is on the dash panel.

My car is e90 325d 02/2007 European specs (Spain)

Anybody did buy it and installed with success in a e90 diesel engine or European version cars without error codes?

For your information the post is the following:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173903

Thanks for your feedbacks.
Appreciate 0