E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Sears Imported Autos Minneapolis area

07-16-2006, 04:59 PM   #1
northernlights
Private
Rep
Drives: 325xi, P38 Range Rover

Sears Imported Autos Minneapolis area

Very impressed so far with Sears Imported Autos in Minnetonka. My sales guy has been a pleasure to deal with; his name is Matt Liebig (pronounced lee-big). Highly recommended.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2006, 12:54 AM   #2
rickmckee
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Matt sold me mine too!

Northernlights, I bought my E90 from Matt back on 12/27/05! Matt was phenomenal! I called him from Rochester and told him what I was looking for and he had one on the lot that had just come off the transport. I traded a 2003 325xi and told him that if he could make the numbers work I would buy it from him. He told me over the phone what he would give me on a trade and I told him I would be up in two days to pick up my new car. I ended up going the next day (a snowstorm was coming) to get it. He had it ready for me. Never saw the new car before I finished signing for it. Didn't even test drive it ahead of time because I had already had the '03 and knew I would love the '06. The pics below show the '03 after they posted it for sale on thier site and my new E90 this spring. Enjoy your new E90, I know I love mine!
Attached Images

I Love my E90! Black Saphire 2006 325i / Black Leather / Burlwood with i-Drive, nav, alarm, premium pkg, cold weather pkg, bi-xenon, splash gaurds. Tinted windows beyond legal limit... It's more beaU-ti-ful that way! All Hail the E90!
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2006, 09:34 PM   #3
northernlights
Private
Rep
Drives: 325xi, P38 Range Rover

Greetings, Rick. I'm glad you had Matt as your SA. I live right by Sears (near Medicine Lake in Plymouth). I didn't even consider Motorwerks. I test drove a few different 3s, one with Matt, a couple with my wife, and instantly fell in love with the car. I can't wait to take delivery!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2006, 05:30 PM   #4
rickmckee
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

I am sure you will enjoy your new 3! This is my second 3, and I love this one more than the first! When is yours to be delivered? Sitting on pins and needles waiting? I am a BMW owner for life!
Rick
Attached Images

I Love my E90! Black Saphire 2006 325i / Black Leather / Burlwood with i-Drive, nav, alarm, premium pkg, cold weather pkg, bi-xenon, splash gaurds. Tinted windows beyond legal limit... It's more beaU-ti-ful that way! All Hail the E90!

Last edited by rickmckee; 07-26-2006 at 12:16 AM..
Appreciate 0