E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > evan@tischer is awesome

04-01-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

Thumbs up evan@tischer is awesome

ordered a new ecu cover for a friend since his tabs were broken from mny times of opening up the box

all i can say is evan, u are once again amazing with customer service, shipping speed and the new tshirt i must add is freakin sick!!!
the extras are freakin sick and damn, cant there is no wonder this is why e90post love you man!

and even my car is featured on ur website for the bmw cf splitters w/ reference of it being mine. i always hav good things to say about evan@tischer, so thank you again brotha, u rock!

Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
FrankiE90
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Krooked Sk8board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra2fanatic View Post
ordered a new ecu cover for a friend since his tabs were broken from mny times of opening up the box

all i can say is evan, u are once again amazing with customer service, shipping speed and the new tshirt i must add is freakin sick!!!
the extras are freakin sick and damn, cant there is no wonder this is why e90post love you man!

and even my car is featured on ur website for the bmw cf splitters w/ reference of it being mine. i always hav good things to say about evan@tischer, so thank you again brotha, u rock!
gesh...another one.
      04-01-2009, 04:37 AM   #3
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

+1. I've ordered several oil change packages from them and shipping is always great. The funny part is that their shipped price is quite cheaper than what my dealership charges for pick up.
Appreciate 0