BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

03-28-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
bimmer billy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedona Red BMW 135

**********s vs 54 tunning

ordered injen intake from **********s and a JB3 from N54 tuning early in the morning one day. JB3 arrived next day to my suuprise, Injen intake should come monday....week and one day after i ordered, not knocking anyone but huge thumbs to n54 tuning.

2008 Sedona Red 135i, JB3, Injen intake, 35% tint, Performance Rims, Performance Bumper, Performance Side Skirts, Boston Leather, Glacier Aluminum, iPod/USB, Sports Package w/ shifters,
Premium Package, Heated Seats, Xenon's.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

wow, took one day from la to nj ??? to n54. but again n54 is much smaller company than **********s but still great service.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
oneintheory
no longer a BMW owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Ford Edge Sport

Don't the JBs ship directly from BMS?
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 01:32 PM   #4
jonbim72
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 3 series 335i sedan

You may have had a decent experience (luckily i might add) but i have to say I know this guy personally (Mike@N4Tuning), and he is not what he seems. He is a two faced back-stabber who flips from business to business screwing people over as he sees fit. If you don't believe me, go look into his other ventures like Fragfactory where the douche was selling coral fragments. He screwed over his business partner royally and lied to people constantly. If you choose to support his business here that is your perogative, but I have to say buyer beware. He is the kinda guy who would step over his own mothers dead body for an extra quarter. Good luck to anyone doing business with this dude because you are really going to need it!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
rcracer_tx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbim72 View Post
You may have had a decent experience (luckily i might add) but i have to say I know this guy personally (Mike@N4Tuning), and he is not what he seems. He is a two faced back-stabber who flips from business to business screwing people over as he sees fit. If you don't believe me, go look into his other ventures like Fragfactory where the douche was selling coral fragments. He screwed over his business partner royally and lied to people constantly. If you choose to support his business here that is your perogative, but I have to say buyer beware. He is the kinda guy who would step over his own mothers dead body for an extra quarter. Good luck to anyone doing business with this dude because you are really going to need it!
All 6 of your post are the same thing against him, do you have any proof of this?
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #6
jonbim72
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 3 series 335i sedan

My post was meant to reveal the fact that he is not always the "nice guy" he plays to be. The proof i have against him is a matter for a court of law and unfortunately I can't reveal it on here. Whomever deals with him can obviously make up their own minds as to how they percieve him, I just wished to express my own personal opinion and bring attention to the fact that he is much less than an honorable guy. He is a cheat and a liar, the proof i have is the way he has treated me and other people I know.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #7
twenzel
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 Audi S3

well honestly, if you are trying to win in court against him. The constant internet slander you are posting isnt going to help your case. Maybe wait until you've won in court before you go on a negative posting spree.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread