BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-27-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
MyBoyBlue
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: A8L W12 || RX7 LS2

CEMA: Facebook Group & Google Calendar

CEMA is a Facebook group that organizes and keeps track of shows, cruises, meets, etc in the North East region for all makes/models.

I keep track of as many as I can and I send out weekly e-mails to inform all the members of the upcoming events.
Recently I've been working with YuppieRacing (hosted the Cars & Coffee) to put together some meets and cruises. I was the one that put together the Jordan's/Kelly's Meet last year in Natick; I know some of you were there.
Since Rachel is too cool for Facebook, I'm looking for someone to be the 1addicts officer in CEMA; you would be responsible in updating the CEMA group and the 1addicts forum of new events that you hear about.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18313774777

The biggest complaint is from people that don't have Facebook. So, by suggestion I have put together a Google Calendar of all the events that are also on CEMA.

HTML link to Calendar
iCal (to merge with your own Google Calendars)
XML feed

If you have any suggestions for the group, the calendar, or future events please let me know.

Enjoy,
- Taylor