E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > FS OEM 162's AND HANKOOK ICE BEARS, OEM THULE RACK AND SNOWBOARD PACAKGE

03-27-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
daheechang
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 m3

FS OEM 162's AND HANKOOK ICE BEARS, OEM THULE RACK AND SNOWBOARD PACAKGE

hey guys, like the title says, i'm selling my oem 162's with hankook ice bears.

The tires have at LEAST 80% tread on them left. I'm just done w/ driving my car in snow, because i got a winter beater, and NEVER got to drive up to the mountains with this car.

The OEM snowboard rack comes with the base, and two snowboard attachments, which can hold up to 4 snowboards.

Here is a picture from driving up the pass, and having no problems whatsoever with traction.

The wheels DO HAVE some curbing on all four wheels I was just careless at parking sometimes, not going to lie. BUt they have NO BENDS, and can be fixed VERY easily with some sanding. I have a connect, so if you're interestd, ic an get these fixed for you at your expense. I believe he charges under $400.

I'm looking to get $1500 for the whole package. I will post pics after teh weekend, i'm volunteering at a church retreat for kids so i'l be gone for the weekend, but i thought i'd put this out there.

SPARK NOTES:

FS: oem 162 18'' wheels

Tires: Hankook ice bears with at least 80% tread left

Rack: oem bmw thule base and snowboard attachments (2)

Problems: the wheels have curbing

looking to go local with this sale, but if you're willing to pay for shipping let me know!

Andrew
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2009, 04:26 AM   #2
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Bumb for a great guy!
Appreciate 0