E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > KW Variant 1

03-26-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
nicks3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d Xdrive Msport Plus

KW Variant 1

I have ordered a set of Alufelgen 19" CSL reps for my E90 335d Msport and want to lower then car too. I ma concerned that the ride doesnt get too hard and wonder what peoples opinions are of the KW Variant 1? I know that i can adjust the lowering height but the damping is fixed. How hard is the KW setup?
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Psylight
Brigadier General
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Teh Space Gray E92 M 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicks3 View Post
I have ordered a set of Alufelgen 19" CSL reps for my E90 335d Msport and want to lower then car too. I ma concerned that the ride doesnt get too hard and wonder what peoples opinions are of the KW Variant 1? I know that i can adjust the lowering height but the damping is fixed. How hard is the KW setup?
Hello

Im dropped on KW V1 and I love it. The ride is very nice for me being so low. its not too hard, imo. But then again, I dont even remember what stock feels like . The preset damping seems to be pretty good for street use I think, maybe even some mild track use as well. I recommend them. The setup doesnt seem to be too hard.