E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > G Force Pro Eliminator Helmet (white)

03-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #1
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
G Force Pro Eliminator Helmet (white)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys. I bought this helmet a few days ago from a race shop in Kansas while I was there visiting my girlfriend. After trying on both a medium and large size the guy at the shop said that the large is a better fit and ever since then I have been debating on whether to go with a medium or not. I measured my head and it is 58 centimeters around and most if not all the helmet manufacturer sizing guide says that a medium is the proper size.

My gut instinct after trying on a medium and large was that a medium would be better but since this was the first time buying a helmet, I took the guy's advice since it seemed like he knew what he was talking about. I paid $249 plus tax (265.70)and if I return it I'll get charged a 15% restocking fee. On top of that, I would have to send the helmet back to my girlfriend so that she can return it for me. I would rather save the hassel and headache and sell it to someone on here or on other forums.

It is brand new and the only thing I have done is to try it on a few times. All the stickers that came on the visors were untouched. However, since I did not want to carry the box with the helmet onto the plane, I unfolded the box and put it in my luggage while carrying the helment in its helmet sack, so the box is a little bent.

B/c of the restocking fee that I would get charged for, I will sell the helmet for $220 shipped plus any paypal fees if paying via paypal. Here's a pic of the helmet taken from their website. If anyone wants the pic of the actual helmet let me know. I only have an iphone to use as a camera so that'll have to suffice. Thanks for looking

ps. This is a SA2005 helmet

more info here: http://www.gforce.com/products/helmets/3003.php

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]