BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
dunny
BMW/Mopar Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

WTB: 135i coupe 6-speed manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I've been lurking around these boards for a while and finally I'm in the market for a used 135i. I did see ///M1's post with very specific formatting so I'm going to steal that for my post since it was very well thought out. Here goes.....

I'm interested in an 08 or 09, coupe and manual transmission only. I'm very flexible on what I want, and a great deal will trump everything.

Color: Any color. Prefer Alpine White, OR either of the black or silver options. Crimson Red has grown on me.....

Interior Color: I'm open to anything here....but I have seen black with Red leather locally and it looked amazing. The tan is nice too.

Must have options: Sports Package. That's the only necessity.....

Options I wouldn't mind: i-Pod interface, B/T, leather seats, Premium package (if the price is right)

Useless options: Active Steering, Comfort Access, Upgraded sound, BMW Assist, various other smaller items (pretty much the same as ///M1)

Mileage: Anything under 10K would be nice. <5k would be great but I wouldn't pay a premium for that unless the in-service date was less than 6 months ago

History: 1 owner car, documented history (i.e. service records). No accidents.

Mods: prefer stock cars and I'm not interested in paying anything extra for any mods. If there are mods they MUST be warranty friendly as I do not wish to purchase a car without the warranty intact.

I share the same thoughts as ///M1 really. I'm looking for a great deal, one which it will benefit both parties. I've been keeping an eye on ebay and have been in contact with a few of those sellers and almost had a few deals worked out. I don't want to waste my time or anyone else's so please respond only if you are within a day's drive of Cincinnati, Ohio and willing to deal in the high 20's - low 30's range. Yeah that might seem low but seriously I've seen 2 VERY nice 135i's go for <$28k during the last week so I'd like to find something at least close to that. I almost jumped on the last one but I was second guessing the color combo and figured if I had any reservations it wasn't worth bidding on.

PM is key. Email is fine too - jason 'at' dunawayphotography.com . I'm looking to move on this within the next month if a nice deal is agreed upon. Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by dunny; 03-25-2009 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: changed requirements
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #2
dunny
BMW/Mopar Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

Bump it up!

I'm considering Crimson Red now as I've seen lots of VERY nice photos on this site. I have been working with a few folks from this site as well as from other car sites but I'm waiting for that dream deal to pop out sometime soon. I have about 3 weeks before I'm going to move forward so if anyone has anything please PM me. Looking forward to becoming an owner
Appreciate 0