BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
Lax1bmw
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1999 E36 M3

2008 135i - 6 speed for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Like most sellers, I am for the most part reluctant to sell this lovely piece of German steel. However, I have no choice since I am in midst of moving overseas --hoping to find a new and hospitable owner for this beautiful 135i. Serious inquires only please! Call me at 917.415.1988 or email me at lekuet@gmail.com

Details:
Car is located in Staten Island, New York City.

Asking $34,000

Only 5,000 miles --just changed the oil.

-Mint condition.
-Black on Coral Red Leather.
-Manual 6 speed, Sport Package, Steerable Xeon headlights, Leather interior, Sunroof, Heated seats, Driver memory settings, Ipod Adaptor, Alloy wheels, CD player, Side air bags, Steering wheel audio control.
-Full clear bra on the front bumper - Front license plate is not mounted
-35% tints on the side and 20% of the rear
-Black Kidney Grills

This vehicle is still under the manufacturer's 4 year / 50,000 mile Bumper to Bumper warranty which includes all Maintainence such as oil changes, brakes, rotors, etc. All receipts are available.

I don't have pics available at the moment but will try to get some up over this weekend. If you are within the tri-state area, please give me a call and we can schedule a time for you to see the car.

Appreciate 0
      02-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Funny, I am about to close on a deal and 2 new posts appear of cars I may have interest in. I am local to you so will give you a ring.
Appreciate 0