BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

02-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
brutesky
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Hi Montrealers/QC/Ottawa Friends...

I am the proud owner of an e90 M3 and am looking at purchasing an aftermarket exhaust. I am leaning towards Remus or Eissenman.

Does anyone on MTL/QC/OTT have an e90 or e92 M3 with an aftermarket performance exhaust I can hear in person?
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
youyou
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S

Congrats and welcome to the M3 side!
I'm in Montreal and don't really know anyone who has a aftermarket exhaust on their M3 in the city besides Montreal Red.
You might want to contact him , he's a user here and has a E92 M3.
He has a magnaflow exhaust . Never heard it in person though...
Enjoy your beast!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 09:02 AM   #3
M3 Montreal
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4

I just ordered an AA exhaust and AA pulley that you will be able to hear once I receive and install. I chose the AA because it has the most substantial dyno gains Ive seen and Im a performance first sound second type of guy. Plus I plan on driving to TO in april for the AA software .

Another reason I chose the AA is because it seems to be the most quiet exhaust which is what I need since the X-Pipe I plan on putting on later will amplify an already very loud exhaust (had I chose one that is loud). AA x-pipe with software and AA exhaust is already dyno'd with significant gains where I eventually plan on going later this summer.

Of the 2 you mentionned I would chose the Eisenmann and they now have made connecting pipes so its a true bolt on like the AA. The Remus supposedly has a bad drone at highway cruising speed of about 120 to 130 klicks.

Whatever you decide on I definately would love to hear it since not many in canada/montreal do mods on their M3's. "Slammed" in Toronto has the most from what Ive seen .
Appreciate 0