E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > PCD on July 3rd

06-19-2006, 09:16 PM   #1
ajhoop
Rep
Drives: .

PCD on July 3rd

So, is anyone else heading down to Greeneville for Performance Center Delivery on July 3? I can hardly wait...knowing that the car is paid for and sitting in SC waiting to come home is torture!

I'm sure PCD will be worth the extra 2 week wait, though.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2006, 02:42 PM   #2
zz25
Private
Rep
Drives: '04 Landcruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhoop
So, is anyone else heading down to Greeneville for Performance Center Delivery on July 3? I can hardly wait...knowing that the car is paid for and sitting in SC waiting to come home is torture!

I'm sure PCD will be worth the extra 2 week wait, though.
Congrats on your new car. When did you have to have the car paid in full by for a pick-up of 3 July? I will be doing PCD also in about 2 months and am wondering how far in advance of pick-up I'll have to pay for it. Thanks!
      06-27-2006, 09:55 PM   #3
ajhoop
Rep
Drives: .

I paid 2 weeks in advance. I'm not sure if this was required. My SA asked me to come in and settle the paperwork and I travel a lot and the dates worked for my schedule, so I went ahead and did it. A little weird to pay and insure a car so long before picking it up, but I'm not too concerned about it.

Good luck with your wait!
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2006, 11:01 PM   #4
bmwexecutive
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhoop
I paid 2 weeks in advance. I'm not sure if this was required. My SA asked me to come in and settle the paperwork and I travel a lot and the dates worked for my schedule, so I went ahead and did it. A little weird to pay and insure a car so long before picking it up, but I'm not too concerned about it.

Good luck with your wait!
You don't have to insure the car until you drive it. If I were you I'd change the starting date to July 3rd for the insurance on that car. Otherwise you'll just be wasting money. Have fun on PCD! I did it and it was truly an incredible experience.
Appreciate 0