E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wash / Wax / Detailing / Touchup Supplies > FS: Porter Cable 7424

01-31-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
JayReplay
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 6MT Sunroof Delete

FS: Porter Cable 7424

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a porter cable 7424 that Ive used this summer. it is basically NEW and works great. I am looking to buy a non random orbital I have more experience with detailing now.

"The Porter Cable 7424 Variable Speed Polisher is the most user-friendly, paint-safe car polisher on the market! The Porter Cable 7424 polisher makes product application, polishing, and buffing faster and more effective than detailing by hand. With variable speeds and a dual-action pad, this polisher is great for novice detailers or seasoned pros that just enjoy the ease of use.

The Porter Cable 7424 is our most user-friendly orbital polisher! Buy it in a money-saving kit with the polisher, pads, and polishes.The Porter Cable 7424 dual action polisher has a host of features that put it in a league all its own when it comes to safety and durability. And the shine on your vehicle will be proof positive that this is one fantastic polisher.

Choose from money-saving polisher kits including the Porter Cable 7424 polisher, foam pads, and buffer accessories. We offer the Porter Cable 7424 polisher alone, with pads, and in complete buffer kits with the polisher, pads, and polishes. All kits are packaged to give you the best value."

Asking $100 + shipping

2002 Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 6MT
2017 White C63 AMG Coupe
2002 Oxford Green E46 M3 6MT - Sold
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
J.P.
Close to bein Bannned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Pussy Magnet

is it just the porter cable? or are the counterweights included?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexye92 View Post
JERRYS MOM= BEST HEAD OF MY LIFE
Appreciate 0