E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > what happens with morr?

01-27-2009, 02:32 AM   #1
firstred320
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335black

what happens with morr?

Hi guys,

I am quite sad, or better gotten upset.

Not if it is normal way to work of this company, but it seems to me serious little its form to work, I tell a little you

For a month it has been contacting with them, by p.m. Morralloy to user and by form of contact in its Web, in the first case I take 5 days in answering and about the second 2 days, ok, I thought will not be all the pending day of the requests by p.m., also I thought but they will want to sell

send several mail to sales and in the end decidi to call (my location is Spain), perfect I speak with Carlos and I arrive with the a an agreement in price, I request a series to him of data, if it has stock, mode of payment and downtime, we go something normal I create I

it has spent one week since I have spoken with Carlos, I have received a mail of Brian saying that they have stock, but nothing of the mode of payment and the downtime.
so difficult is to buy these rims?

I am scared has to pay in advance and not to receive the rims in the time that say to me. What do you think? what i do?

PD. Sorry my bad english
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 02:38 AM   #2
Mikewarlover
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: white

I doubt they have any in stock ... people have waited month even year for the group buy and the rims. My suggestion is if you don't have enough patience then go for sumthing else. Morr are for people who can really take their time and wait for a ridiculously long amount of time.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
JDLM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan

Hi Welcome

Carlos just posted yesterday under MORRALLOYS in the wheels section

I am sure he will get things to you in a timely matter
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
Serjames
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i M-sport

Garage List
Carlos, any news of my Signature Black VS8's ? I'm still waiting from the original Group buy ?

Cheers

SJ