E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Invoice versus MSRP for Canadian E91 (wagon)

06-16-2006, 04:04 PM   #1
murman
Rep
Drives: E91 maybe

Invoice versus MSRP for Canadian E91 (wagon)

Hi everyone. Potential E91 purchaser here.

Can someone please point me to a source where I can determine what the Canadian dealer invoice costs are for an E91, plus the various options out there? (I'm in Vancouver).

I think I've seen some # on this forum for E90s, but could not seem to confirm E91 #. (I know... I know... typical newbie...)

Much appreciated!

Murman
E36 97 318i
MB 01 SLK 230

PS: when purchasing a demo, should the purchaser be required to pay for destination/landing fees?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2006, 11:18 AM   #2
murman
Rep
Drives: E91 maybe

Nobody else seems too interested in wagons! Can anyone help?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2006, 11:48 AM   #3
gos
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by murman
Hi everyone. Potential E91 purchaser here.

Can someone please point me to a source where I can determine what the Canadian dealer invoice costs are for an E91, plus the various options out there? (I'm in Vancouver).

I think I've seen some # on this forum for E90s, but could not seem to confirm E91 #. (I know... I know... typical newbie...)

Much appreciated!

Murman
E36 97 318i
MB 01 SLK 230

PS: when purchasing a demo, should the purchaser be required to pay for destination/landing fees?
Actually, your dealer will probably disclose the invoice pricing to you as part of the sales process. My dealership here in Colorado laid out all the invoice pricing, their fees, etc, and then said they'd sell me the car for $x over invoice.

As far as destination/handling fees go, some are legit and some aren't. You can argue based on specific fees, or you can just get a flat out price you're happy with and who cares what they call it.

When my dealership listed the invoice pricing, they included destination and MACO in their "invoice" price, and also said they were charging me a doc/prep fee of $185. Without complaining about the fees, I simply did the math in my head and asked for a lower "over invoice" price to compensate and they accepted. Personally I couldn't care less what they call their profit, so long as I get the car at a price I am happy with.

--gos
      10-23-2006, 10:28 AM   #4
stuffyah
Registered
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Canadian Invoice Prices ????

Where can these be found ????
Appreciate 0