BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-23-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
mbrunner
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911/Lotus Exige S

FS: (SE WI) 2008 Subaru STI

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2008 AW STI Ready to GOOOO!!!!

Price

Factory options
- Ipod kit
- Wheel Locks
- Auto Dimming Mirror/Compass

without mods (inc. OZ 18x9 Ultraleggeras and front UR Mudflap) - 28,300
- Stock Dunlops with ~6k miles will be included on the OZ Rims
- 15% Tint
- Harman Motive Front and Rear Sway bar
- Pickup from airport or arrange delivery
- Car will be detailed prior to delivery

Details:

The car is in excellent condition, there is maybe 1 small paint chip near the rear hatch. There is no issue with chipping on the sides, I had the sides repainted under warranty and the new protective film installed. This may or may not be found on the current 08's that are being sold off the lots.

Apart from normal wear on the drivers side floor mat the interior is great! Although I had intentions to drive this car harder in the future on the track and autox, this car has not seen that action. In fact, the ~11.5k miles it currently has is mostly highway miles from a few trips I took to Northern Wisconsin this summer and the 80 mile round trip commutes to the girlfriends house.

I have had the accessport on since day 1 and have not driven it hard apart from flooring it every once and a while but who doesn't do that with any car? The recall reflash was done shortly after it was announced. Currently the AP is uninstalled from the car for the winter. I am running the reflash ECU and there are no issues with the car. Compression check was solid across all 4.

I have sold the stock non-bbs wheels over the winter so those are not included, but the Tires and TPMS sensors will be.

Interested?

Please PM me and I can give you my phone number information. Like I said, I am going to be ordering a new car and cannot be without a car until that one arrives. If we were to reach an agreement on price, I would definitely be willing to work in some kind of price structure that will take into account any additional mileage that is put on the car and a limit for that.

What I don't want?

I don't need anyone telling me about the Super 0% deals going on today... I don't care, it shouldn't affect my sale because eventually 08's will be a lot harder to find on the lots.

Interior Shot

Other pictures upon request!

Appreciate 0
      11-24-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
ruffstik
Pirate
Rep
Drives: M2 G87

Garage List
2008 135i  [9.50]
Surprised I havent scene this car driving around....
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
mbrunner
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffstik View Post
Surprised I havent scene this car driving around....

Where do you live? I am near 164 and Capitol dr. I travel a lot for business 75% of the year and only take it out on the weekends, and even then I am usually driving north a ways
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
ruffstik
Pirate
Rep
Drives: M2 G87

Garage List
2008 135i  [9.50]
I live in downtown waukesha but work right down the road from you....in the business park right next to Thunder Bay....
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
Disasterpiece
I Want 1
Rep
Drives:

Sick STi. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 10:47 PM   #6
mbrunner
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffstik View Post
I live in downtown waukesha but work right down the road from you....in the business park right next to Thunder Bay....

Yup, drive by there all the time! If I am in town I work right off 94 by Barker Rd.

Disasterpiece -

Thanks! I am in the process of getting a price locked in from a dealership and if they don't deal I will be looking out of state. Most likely going to trade the car in, even if they offer my around 27,500, the savings in sales tax will be around 1500-1800 dollars which will get me close to my asking price anyway.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 11:59 AM   #7
Genericuser1
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3 Convertible

Good luck man I know you don't want to hear it but you may wantto wait until the new 08's are gone or take the dealer's offer.

I'm actually looking at a new 08 STI now for $29k with 0% for 63 months. You are just going to have a hard time competing with that.

Again just trying to help. Give it a month an the 08's will be gone and you should have no problems selling.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #8
mbrunner
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

The 08's are already pretty much gone from what I have been hearing. Few dealerships left that have stock. Also, those with stock some are not even offering the deal. White is also one of the more desired colors for the new 08 STI.

Currently I am asking 28,300 for the car and will probably stick to that price. I have a 3 month timeline to sell so I am not anticipating any problems.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #9
Evolved
Bad Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrunner View Post
The 08's are already pretty much gone from what I have been hearing. Few dealerships left that have stock. Also, those with stock some are not even offering the deal. White is also one of the more desired colors for the new 08 STI.

Currently I am asking 28,300 for the car and will probably stick to that price. I have a 3 month timeline to sell so I am not anticipating any problems.
It's cash back from Subaru, why would the dealers not offer it? They get their money either way.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2008, 12:08 PM   #10
mbrunner
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

It is based on sales numbers if they get the bonus from sales. I think they have to sell at least 5 cars depending on their sales volume to qualify for the bonus.

Either way, this deal is over through Subaru at the end of December and stock is already becoming hard to find and white is not an easy color to get. The 09's are not getting this big of a price discount.
Appreciate 0