BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
Jack in Jax
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Pearson 424 Ketch

Dealer Ratings available on-line

Don't overlook reviewing BMW owner comments along with BMW dealer ratings thru-out the USA: www.dealerrater.com/search/?q=bmw

No dealership is perfect...but one benefit of reading the reviews is learning the 'good names' from the bad guys. And when I read the same complaint, repeated over and over for the same dealer (e.g. Tom Bush in Jacksonville, FL), at least I can anticipate the issues ahead of time. Very helpful, I found.

Finally, is anyone else surprised when reading these threads by the many negative experiences that are being reported here by members? The 'BMW experience' is supposed to be a cut above, isn't it? So much for the high-value sales experience and reliable, quality service...

Jack
Appreciate 0