BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
Warpspeed
ONEZILA is here.
Rep
Drives:

How to connect Iphone?

Hi,

I have the $400 USB/IPOD adapter. When I connect a nano via the USB port, it works fine, but when I connect the Iphone via the USB port, it does not recognise the Iphone and asks me to insert a USB device.:iono:

Maybe this is a repost, but I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction to be able to successfully connect my Iphone via USB port so that I can free the music in it to play over the car stereo system.

Thanks!
      05-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Numb3rs
Banned
Rep
Drives: Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpspeed View Post
Hi,

I have the $400 USB/IPOD adapter. When I connect a nano via the USB port, it works fine, but when I connect the Iphone via the USB port, it does not recognise the Iphone and asks me to insert a USB device.:iono:

Maybe this is a repost, but I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction to be able to successfully connect my Iphone via USB port so that I can free the music in it to play over the car stereo system.

Thanks!

Use the BMW supplied cable that came with your car Specifically for the iPod/iPhone.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
M3WannaBe
Loiterer
Rep
Drives:

The last couple of posts in the linked thread seem relevant to your situation:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7900
Appreciate 0