BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-07-2008, 01:42 AM   #1
driftdriven
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

GP Thunder 8500K bulbs for Vancouver guys only

So I ordered some GP bulbs from the dude on ebay and they are a better color than the factory yellowish white. The seller made an accident and sent me another one. If any of you guys from Vancouver want them please PM me and you can have them in a day or two. The cost on them is $20USD and this is exactly what the seller said he would sell them to me if I wanted them otherwise I will refuse delivery and the seller will get them back at no cost to him or me. So if anyone from Vancouver wants them pm ASAP or at least by Thursday, otherwise they are going back. ALSO I have the first set the seller sent me and you can see them on the car if you like, otherwise do a search on them and you will see pics of them.
Appreciate 0