BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-25-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Tischer BMW - OEM BMW Floormat Set Specials!!

OEM BMW Carpeted Floor Mats with BMW Lettering on Heel Pad (Set of 4)

Precision-cut mats with a special VelcroŽ retention system are made to match the carpet color of your 1 Series. They resist water and staining while adding cushioned comfort. Detailed with BMW lettering. Available in black, gray and taupe. *Price of $90.00(Set of 4 - 2 front/2 rear) includes Free Ground Shipping!!!:eyebulge:

Click here to order!

OEM BMW Rubber Floor Mats (Set of 2)

:w00t:Protect your BMW's carpeting from water, dirt, sand, etc. in all weather conditions. The mats have BMW lettering on both the front and rear mats as well as fasteners to hold them in place. Available in black, gray and beige. Fronts and rears(sets of two, sold separately! *Prices include Free Ground Shipping!!! (US only)

Front sets - $41.00

Rear sets - $27.00

Click here to place your order(s)!!

Thanks 1Addicts!

Last edited by getBMWparts; 02-19-2018 at 03:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 08:17 AM   #2
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Tischer View Post
OEM BMW Carpeted Floor Mats with BMW Lettering on Heel Pad (Set of 4)

Precision-cut mats with a special VelcroŽ retention system are made to match the carpet color of your 1 Series. They resist water and staining while adding cushioned comfort. Detailed with BMW lettering. Available in black, gray and taupe. *Price of $90.00(Set of 4 - 2 front/2 rear) includes Free Ground Shipping!!!:eyebulge:

Click here to order!

OEM BMW Rubber Floor Mats (Set of 2)

:w00t:Protect your BMW's carpeting from water, dirt, sand, etc. in all weather conditions. The mats have BMW lettering on both the front and rear mats as well as fasteners to hold them in place. Available in black, gray and beige. Fronts and rears(sets of two, sold separately! *Prices include Free Ground Shipping!!! (US only)

Front sets - $41.00

Rear sets - $27.00

Click here to place your order(s)!!

Thanks 1Addicts!

We know most of you probably received the carpeted mats as part of your new vehicle purchase(so that specials will come in handy later on down the road), but the all-weather rubber mats make a great protection barrier for your footwell carpeting in the winter months. Get your orders in!

Appreciate 0